Part 1

1. Who is vouching you and how do you know them?

Jugular Vein, was my CEO from a few years back in The Kadeshi, was a good mentor and helped me get back into the game after a break. He’s been a bro since.

2. How old are you and where do you come from?

I'm 20, from Maryland, and in college studying Computer Science

3. Give us an overview of your corp history - be honest!

I started EVE on a trial back in 2012 after seeing a video of the luminaire leviathan, but quit the game shortly after. A couple months after that I decided to give it another shot and ended up in a highsec corp with a couple FW dudes. I got real tired of that and I joined the first lowsec corp I saw in the in-game recruitment channel.  I had a blast with fighting and mining in the system we were squatting in at that time. A year later the same group had moved out to renter nullsec then the corp later joined The Explicit alliance. We did OPs with Insidious Empire, so that was my first notable PVP group that I flew with. Our corp started to decline in activity size, and after some leadership drama, we split. Most of us ended up joining other corps in EMP; I was accepted into Evicted. but less than a month later Insidious Empire ended up closing its doors. A little while after EMP had shut down, Evicted and a couple other corps in EMP formed a new alliance (Havoc.) and we were living in Syndicate mostly doing destroyer\cruiser roams from what I can remember. Around this time is when I met Jugular Vein. I don't really remember what led to this, but after a couple months in Havoc, Evicted reformed into a new corp called Empyreans and joined The Kadeshi.

The Kadeshi was where I spent the majority of my PVP time in EVE, mostly flying in large scale fleet fights and sov defense stuff during N3\PL vs CFC times.  After another corp shuffle, Empyreans closed and a lot of us joined From Our Cold Dead Hands which Jugular Vein was CEO of (with a different toon) and where I got to know him better since he was part of corp leadership. I had some good fun for about a year before The Kadeshi eventually shut down and was evicted from Delve. The corp ended up reforming into Splinter Cell Operation and joined GCLUB. Around this time I had started college and realized how bad I was at balancing my IRL and EVE time, so I took a break from playing EVE and other games for a while.

I decided to resub about spring break last year and joined From Our Cold Dead Hands again but Jugular told me it was just a PVE renter corp now. After learning about the new game changes since I’d been gone I made some isk for skill injectors. I started to get real tired of krabbing all day, so I tried some NPSI fleets but that was kind of boring too. Jug said I should join Horde to get some recent PVP experience and corp history and I’ve been there up to now. Pandemic horde has been enjoyable and I got experience doing useful fleet roles besides F1 dps. I met a few other DYSON guys in some fleets too.

4. How many hours a week do you play Eve?

I'm currently in school and working part time which keeps me kinda busy, but who even sleeps anymore lol

Really though probably something like 15-20 hrs a week average, maybe 30-35 if I really really push it.

5. Do you post on any public forums e.g. Reddit/FHC etc? If so, link them.

I don't post on reddit.

Part 2

6. How do you make ISK?

When space and time allow, I used to mine and sell the ore for isk. If I’m lazy, I just buy plex.

7. What do you enjoy doing in EVE?

Gameplay wise, I enjoy most cloaky activities, whether it be hunting, dropping bombers, or even just cloaky camping. Being sneaky is pretty fun in my opinion.

In a broader sense, I enjoy flying with other people, especially small gangs. Being alone kills eve for me and tbh having other people to do things with always makes stuff more enjoyable for me.

Enjoyment is kinda my main reason for wanting to join DYSON too. Horde is a great place and all, but it is such a large group that it is really hard to get to know individuals and feel like a community unless I spend a lot of time in a specialized group like ISBAD.

8. Do you have any experience FCing or anchoring?

A little bit of logi anchoring but not any main FC experience.

9. List any useful skills you may have - combat probing, tackle ceptors, multiboxing, fits, whatever.

I'm good at flying dictors, hunting, and multiboxing during a fleet. I have experience scouting and combat probing but I’m probably not the fastest at it.

10. What do you think of maltecs? If you can't find out what a maltec is, name your favorite anime. (Note: eva is a dWEEB)

Found out it's some meme doctrine, sounds pretty DUMB
Seinfield is a pretty patrish anime everyone should check it out. I swear I’m not a weeb.

11. Include your favourite Emma Stone GIF.

https://i.imgur.com/iFpbSGH.gif   true qt3.14

Part 3

12. Can you fly a FAX and a dread on two different characters? If no, explain why and tell us how long it would take you to solve this.

Yes my fax and dread characters are different characters and different characters from my subcap toons.

13. List all your characters. Please provide a description along with relevant zkillboard, eveboard and sale thread links. Don't include characters you'd rather keep out of public view - PM these to @Avery Lewis.

Password for all is 1234. Grouped by accounts. Best names btw.

She a thot - Subcap main, 66m sp - eveboard, zkill

Throw away fortoday - Cyno

Dibadamdb - Cyno

Deishuu Kaiki Teikitsu - Nyx\Carrier, old subcap main, 45m sp - eveboard, zkill

Akira Kaiki Teikitsu - Cyno

ight bet - Fax, subcap logi, 43m sp - eveboard, zkill

Jkhjkh jkjkjk - Cyno

I like traps - Dread, 37m sp - eveboard, zkill

Sdfr5h dfjil - Cyno

Jun Kunimura - HIC\Recon, 22m sp - eveboard, zkill

Dimadabdib - Cyno

Good Vibrations - JF\blops fuel truck, 25m sp - eveboard, no real kb

Dimdabdib - Cyno

Centi - Sabre\boosher, 7m sp - eveboard, zkill

Terminal Spodbrain - Tengu hunter in training, 4m sp

No Apologies - future revelation in training, 4m sp

Riley Cruise - Cyno

I Love Traps - Cyno

I was told to add other cyno/low SP toons later when I put my tokens in.

Edited by Eva Vesto

What’s your most memorable kill in eve?

What extra activities beyond f1 pushing do you typically do?

From my interactions with him, he seemed like a chill dude.

Now, since EVE Online, a massively multiplayer online game by Crowd Control Productions, is dying turns into a P2W clown fiesta soon™, what are your thots on Path of Exile, an action RPG by Grinding Gear Games?

9 hours ago, Kaiki said:

Pandemic horde has been enjoyable and I got experience doing useful fleet roles besides F1 dps. I met a few other DYSON guys in some fleets too.

hypothetical: hedliner is forming a max dudes quit your lives sell your trannies kta fleet with subcap mains and dread alts. as you're sitting in Sub Ponytaa or wherever the hoovbois are squatting today waiting for the fleet to fill up and head out, doom pings that wrik (pbuh) is forming a bomber alt fleet in Sub Wrik

what is your immediate reaction?

Edited by Requiescat

Draw and post a ship drawn in MS Paint, and say why you picked it.

Also, confirming vouch.

5 hours ago, Havoc Ambramotte said:

What’s your most memorable kill in eve?

What extra activities beyond f1 pushing do you typically do?

https://zkillboard.com/kill/35012221/  My memory is pretty hazy on exact details, but I remember getting really worked up for my first carrier kill. It was back when I was in Insidious Empire and we had been helping with some structure grinds throughout geminate and vale. We had reinforced a station and Gentleman's Agreement had dropped triage to rep it. I know it's not that interesting but it was my first time being up close to enemy caps so it was pretty memorable. Also remember getting pissed when I saw I didn't show up on the actual KM.

I try to fill utility roles when on fleets, so I'm usually dual or triple boxing a HIC, links, and whatever DPS the fleet is flying. Though pushing f1 on links and orbiting an FC isn't really that different than pushing f1 on turrets. I try to scout whenever I can, but since most horde fleets get huge numbers I don't usually have to stretch myself out that much.

4 hours ago, Cotty Vance said:

post a shield blops fit

There are probably better variations of this fit with different rigs\mids but I decided to keep it simple with resists.

[Sin, (◕◡◕✿)]

Sentient Drone Damage Amplifier
Republic Fleet Nanofiber Structure
Syndicate Damage Control

True Sansha Heavy Capacitor Booster
True Sansha Warp Scrambler
Gist X-Type 500MN Microwarpdrive
Gist X-Type X-Large Shield Booster
Pithum A-Type Adaptive Invulnerability Field
Pithum A-Type Adaptive Invulnerability Field

Dark Blood Heavy Energy Neutralizer
Dark Blood Heavy Energy Neutralizer
Dark Blood Large EMP Smartbomb
Corpum A-Type Medium Energy Neutralizer
Dread Guristas Cloaking Device

Large Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer II
Large Anti-Thermal Screen Reinforcer II

'Augmented' Hammerhead x10
Gecko x2
Warrior II x5
'Augmented' Hobgoblin x8

High-grade Crystal Alpha
High-grade Crystal Beta
High-grade Crystal Gamma
High-grade Crystal Delta
High-grade Crystal Epsilon
High-grade Crystal Omega
Eifyr and Co. 'Rogue' Evasive Maneuvering EM-704
Zor's Custom Navigation Hyper-Link
Eifyr and Co. 'Alchemist' Neurotoxin Control NC-903
Eifyr and Co. 'Alchemist' Neurotoxin Recovery NR-1003
Strong Blue Pill Booster
Agency 'Hardshell' TB7 Dose III

4 hours ago, Cephei Kells said:

arent you the guy who admitted to jerking off his friends dog

No, I'm not a furry.

3 hours ago, Bill Auduin said:

From my interactions with him, he seemed like a chill dude.

Now, since EVE Online, a massively multiplayer online game by Crowd Control Productions, is dying turns into a P2W clown fiesta soon™, what are your thots on Path of Exile, an action RPG by Grinding Gear Games?

Hi bill you're a pretty chill dude too. POE sucks, you should be spending more time on the fotm: Monster hunter world.

3 hours ago, Iedan said:

post your favourite marshal fit.

I've never flown a marshal before but I'd probably fly something like this. It's also probably worth putting in a CPU rolled abyssal mod so you don't have to sacrifice implant slot 6 or switch to an adaptive plate.

[Marshal, (◕◡◕✿)]

Caldari Navy Ballistic Control System
Caldari Navy Ballistic Control System
Corpum A-Type Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
Corpum A-Type Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
Imperial Navy 1600mm Steel Plates
Imperial Navy 1600mm Steel Plates
Syndicate Damage Control

True Sansha Heavy Capacitor Booster
Republic Fleet Stasis Webifier
True Sansha Warp Disruptor
True Sansha Warp Scrambler
Domination Heavy Stasis Grappler
Gist X-Type 500MN Microwarpdrive
Large Micro Jump Drive

Dread Guristas Cloaking Device
Dark Blood Large EMP Smartbomb
Torpedo Launcher II, Mjolnir Rage Torpedo

Large Trimark Armor Pump II
Large Trimark Armor Pump II

2 hours ago, Requiescat said:

hypothetical: hedliner is forming a max dudes quit your lives sell your trannies kta fleet with subcap mains and dread alts. as you're sitting in Sub Ponytaa or wherever the hoovbois are squatting today waiting for the fleet to fill up and head out, doom pings that wrik (pbuh) is forming a bomber alt fleet in Sub Wrik

what is your immediate reaction?

I don't really know how long PL fleets take to form, but in Horde it can take anywhere from 10-15 minutes or even longer sometimes,  so if it where here I would just log the bomber in and ask for someone to relay while staying in whatever channel Hedliner's fleet was in.

Edited by Kaiki

1 hour ago, Jugular Vein said:

Draw and post a ship drawn in MS Paint, and say why you picked it.

Also, confirming vouch.

Repping for my ISBAD bros, so I had to make a falcon. A very very shitty one. No h8 please.

mspaint_2018-09-06_14-33-43.png

what will you do when there's significant downtime in eve i.e. no deployments or war ongoing and everyone is up krabbing in the north?

do you:

a) krab in the north

b) play other games

c) do your own solo/group shit for a while 

d) other (please state)

if you get into corp, will you be one of the people asking for shield blops fits in recruitment threads and looking for copy/pasted zkill losses?

what other games do you play?

also how do you feel about arabs

Edited by Opec

2 hours ago, Kaiki said:

I don't really know how long PL fleets take to form, but in Horde it can take anywhere from 10-15 minutes or even longer sometimes,  so if it where here I would just log the bomber in and ask for someone to relay while staying in whatever channel Hedliner's fleet was in.

it was an obtuse way of asking if you have a bomber alt or are willing to train one and submit to wrik's manly will (and also mine sometimes but it's less manly)

Do you finally have a working mic that's not your shitty cellphone?

Why is your forums name Kaiki but your app named she a thot? 

Do you have any pets?

What is your opinion on the recent purchase of CCP and should I panic/unsub all my accounts?

What's more important: getting dank frags or flying with good dudes?

4 hours ago, Opec said:

what will you do when there's significant downtime in eve i.e. no deployments or war ongoing and everyone is up krabbing in the north?

do you:

a) krab in the north

b) play other games

c) do your own solo/group shit for a while

d) other (please state)

if you get into corp, will you be one of the people asking for shield blops fits in recruitment threads and looking for copy/pasted zkill losses?

what other games do you play?

also how do you feel about arabs

If I were in this situation, I'd probably find myself doing a bit of all of this.

I'm currently playing a lot of Monster hunter world, but I play other games like BF4\BF3, Team fortress 2,  CSGO, and a whatever else I'm in the mode for.

Arab girls are real cute so they are OK

3 hours ago, Kilo181 said:

Do you finally have a working mic that's not your shitty cellphone?

I'm happy to announce that I have recently become a proud owner of a working microphone.

2 hours ago, SilverBack Rotineque said:

Why is your forums name Kaiki but your app named she a thot?

Do you have any pets?

What is your opinion on the recent purchase of CCP and should I panic/unsub all my accounts?

What's more important: getting dank frags or flying with good dudes?

I couldn't decide which name to use to make my app on originally. Kaiki was my original main's name, but that isn't the case anymore.

No, but I'm actually going to be getting a blue budgie soon.

Joining the 'EVE is doomed' bandwagon is fun and all, but it was said CCP will still be acting as an independent studio so I don't see why anyone should be really freaking out.

Getting dank frags with intolerable shitlords isn't fun. Hopefully I can get dank frags while flying with good dudes.

3 hours ago, Kaiki said:

No, but I'm actually going to be getting a blue budgie soon.

My vouch already paying off. I can't wait for pics.

very nice sin fit, i'd actually go dual cap booster though.

+1 for sensible marshal fit it looks a lot like what i would use if i went torps.

+10 for good drawing.

By not naming your thread after your main character name, you've reminded me that I forgot to state requirement that in our application template. As you've created thirty seconds of work for me please debase yourself for my amusement by providing a recording of the following text. You can record using https://vocaroo.com/ or a tool of your choice.

A scarf bound Elsa’s wrists to the head of her bed, and two more went from her ankles to the corners of the opposite end. The only light was the blue glow of her clock radio, but it was enough to illuminate her pale skin, and send Anna’s freckles into high relief. “I don’t want to be a spoilsport, and you know I love you Anna, but maybe we should forget this and get to sleep.” “But Elsa,” said Anna in a little-girl voice, “my muff’s awake. So I’m awake. So we’ve got to plaaay.” “I never should’ve told you about ‘muff’,” said Elsa with a sigh of surrender.

54 minutes ago, Eva Vesto said:

By not naming your thread after your main character name, you've reminded me that I forgot to state requirement that in our application template. As you've created thirty seconds of work for me please debase yourself for my amusement by providing a recording of the following text. You can record using https://vocaroo.com/ or a tool of your choice.

kill me https://vocaroo.com/i/s0Qv0GZNsR2G

7 hours ago, Eva Vesto said:

what is wrong w/ u wtf 

-1 for no doggo

+1 for no cat

Not sure how to vote after listening to your recording TBH

How do you feel about drunken forum posts and will you up vote all of mine present and future if I +1 you?

I'm way too lazy to look at your alts and their skills/boards. When you're on a PL fleet and the FC says "I need someone to login an alt to do X" what services can your alts provide outside of extra F1? How skilled are you at multiboxing? Be honest pls. 

1 hour ago, Rhazyelle 2O99 said:

Are you currently, or have you ever previously been a renter?

I still have characters in From Our Cold Dead Hands which is a PVE renter corp, so I guess you could say I am.

49 minutes ago, SilverBack Rotineque said:

-1 for no doggo

+1 for no cat

Not sure how to vote after listening to your recording TBH

How do you feel about drunken forum posts and will you up vote all of mine present and future if I +1 you?

I'm way too lazy to look at your alts and their skills/boards. When you're on a PL fleet and the FC says "I need someone to login an alt to do X" what services can your alts provide outside of extra F1? How skilled are you at multiboxing? Be honest pls. 

Drunken forum posts build character. Upvotes for easy +1, ok bet.

I trained my sub cap alts in order to be useful in positions other than F1. I'm using the same example again, but I can do a hic\dic, recon, scanner, boosher, or ceptor from my alts. When on a fleet I can multibox up to 3 characters decently, any more than that and I begin to spaghetti. 

Edited by Kaiki