Part 1

1. Who is vouching you and how do you know them?
    Sid / tufftoyz /isidria. I know Sid from Inpanic days. We have flown together for Approx 2 years I think maybe a little more. I look after the remainder of his corp 
    and my own since the demise of Inpanic.  

2. How old are you and where do you come from?
    50 this year, and I live in New Zealand  (kiwi) 

3. Give us an overview of your corp history - be honest!
    Well i started along time ago, so this will be a little scratchy....

Eve University ----> Anzac Alliance ---->BOB (as part of AA) ----> Quit for 2 years after being ground to dirt by goons. 

Once i started again I spent a year or so with the incursion community, then I went to 0.0 to live with friends and we formed 
    a corp renting from X Death. After this we stayed in the Area as "Alternate Allegiance" and then went to Tenal. (there for about 9 months) 
    After Tenal we moved back to Inpanic. Were we lived until its demise at the hands of Hard Knocks. 

We have not left the area and we still live in Cobalt Edge to this day. 

4. How many hours a week do you play Eve?
    approx 26-30 hours, although available for whatever whenever 

5. Do you post on any public forums e.g. Reddit/FHC etc? If so, link them.
    This may come as a surprise, I never have and never will. I"ve only ever seen bad things come from 
    people ranting on Reddit etc. Case in-point would be "Railroad Cop" and I am pretty sure Sid knows what happened
    to her. 

Besides I find the more competent the person the less they want to talk about what other people are doing. Chatting and whining is for the week of mind.  

Part 2

6. How do you make ISK?
    Any way i can, ratting mining and running plex's. When I get busy in Real Life i have used a CC in the past to organize accounts.

7. What do you enjoy doing in EVE?
    Ive been playing on and off over 10 plus years. Ive done most things in the game. I like fleet battles and ive been in a
    few. Used to be part of BOB's logistics team. 

8. Do you have any experience FCing or anchoring?
    A little, I've run incursions, fc'd them, run logi for them and anchored both. I have run many HD fleets during Inpanic 
    days with some success and ive blindly followed Sid into battle more times than i can count.

9. List any useful skills you may have - combat probing, tackle ceptors, multiboxing, fits, whatever.
    I can fly 3 perfect faxs at one time. Apostle and Lif (fleets live and die by the quality of the logistics) 
    I have a titan - erebus
    I have one super at the moment (hel) however i can fly 2 - 3 at once (aeon,nyx,hel) on 3 different characters 
    I have 2 chars with great sub cap skills (Nade'em - Gruji) 
    2 Characters with avg->good scanning skills (lord daniel + Hekto Starspire) 
    3-4 Characters have good logi skills (fleet support) 

10. What do you think of maltecs? If you can't find out what a maltec is, name your favorite anime. (Note: eva is a dWEEB)
    What is anime, I fairly convinced its probably best served with a side of cold sick. Actually I don't like it. Lowest form 
    of entertainment i've seen. 

11. Include your favorite Emma Stone GIF.
   This would be my favorite however all of these are pretty damn decent: 
        https://media.giphy.com/media/OScwhzP6bu9eU/giphy.gif

Part 3

12. Can you fly a FAX and a dread on two different characters? If no, explain why and tell us how long it would take you to solve this.
    Yes. Perfect T2 faxes on 3 characters  

13. List all your characters. Please provide a description along with relevant zkillboard, eveboard and sale thread links. 
    Don't include characters you'd rather keep out of public view - PM these to @Avery Lewis.

Mains: 
    LORD DANIEL 
    Nade'em 
    BlackMiner
    Gruji O'Doom
    Hekto Starspire
    Gedalva (Industry alt, cant shoot) 

Alts: 
    Major Minor - for Jita shopping 

Confirming vouch , however, need to include zkillboard and eveboard links for the toons in part 13. any "clean" toons you want to keep this way, PM those along with zkillboard and eveboard links to @Avery Lewis.

Link me a shield blops fit that youl would take into a c2 with me to make the shield blops dream come true again.

I understand youre autz how do you entertain yourself in eve if theres nothing going on at the time?

what are your thoughts on PVP? i feel like most of your app talks about PVE.

9. - what skills do YOU as a player have, not your characters? IE, are you a good hunter? are you a good anchor? are you good at posting memes? what is unique about you that would bring value to our corporation? 

- What do you do during autz when no fleets are running?
- Are you willing to do a mini-deployment with my NPSI blops crew for autz fun?

Are you currently, or have you ever been a renter?

image.jpeg

Edited by Rhazyelle 2O99

On 9/15/2018 at 1:19 PM, BlackMiner said:

10. What do you think of maltecs? If you can't find out what a maltec is, name your favorite anime. (Note: eva is a dWEEB)
    What is anime, I fairly convinced its probably best served with a side of cold sick. Actually I don't like it. Lowest form 
    of entertainment i've seen. 

But what do you think of Maltecs?

Do plan to go on fleets with the legion? Do you have a dictor alt? (no eveboards...) Can you dual box it during fleets?

For someone who's been playing for the best part of 10 years and puts in 26+ hours a week you have a pretty low amount of kills in total and abysmal kills/month. If you join are you actually going to be active and step up and be useful? Do you have useful alts outside of cap characters (scanners/eyes/cynos etc)?

Say the boys are going out for a roam in between ops and you decide to come along, what ship/role are you going to fulfill and give me a fit for the ship.

6 hours ago, Cotty Vance said:

Say the boys are going out for a roam in between ops and you decide to come along, what ship/role are you going to fulfill and give me a fit for the ship. 

Sabre (tackler)  or DPS and or Basi/guardian . However I like tackle 

Sabre.PNG

On 9/16/2018 at 10:02 AM, Priamus Wyvern said:

Link me a shield blops fit that youl would take into a c2 with me to make the shield blops dream come true again.

I understand youre autz how do you entertain yourself in eve if theres nothing going on at the time?

Well I entertain myself with all sorts - I've entosised for months at a time, ive run logi in HD fleets. All this aside I'm sick of PVE and I need to get back into do some pew pew. As for entertainment during break times I will either make isk to support myself or go scanning down Whs. 

15 hours ago, Sheppey Omaristos said:

For someone who's been playing for the best part of 10 years and puts in 26+ hours a week you have a pretty low amount of kills in total and abysmal kills/month. If you join are you actually going to be active and step up and be useful? Do you have useful alts outside of cap characters (scanners/eyes/cynos etc)?

Yep, all of the above mate, i have 4 cyno chars, 2 scanners, 3 faxs and/or t2 crusier logi both shield and armor. 

On the other subject of stepping up and being useful, thats the point to this. I am sick of pve. You will find me in most fleets TZ permitting, in whatever ship is required  

Edited by BlackMiner

16 hours ago, Bert Macklin1 said:

Do plan to go on fleets with the legion? Do you have a dictor alt? (no eveboards...) Can you dual box it during fleets?

Do plan to go on fleets with the legion?

Yes and yes, I can fly most dic's and Hic's and i really enjoy them.

Can you dual box it during fleets? 

Of course , fax's and supers etc or Battleships and guardians 

Please provide Eveboard and Zkillboard links for your listed chars, I know it's a ballache but if you don't do it i'll beat you with a spoon.

Eve corps are social animals, so I'd like to know more about how you'll fit in with us. Tell me a little about what you look for in a group of people to play games with. Are you the type to be active on discord/mumble/omegle, shooting the shit? How do you react to having thirty shades of piss taken out of you when you lose your Ishtar to Ivy Lash? Will you join in the occasional joyous shitslinging holy wars between us and other PL corps? etcetera

What do you like doing outside EVE? It's a shit game after all.

Also, tell me a good eve story from yesteryear if you've got one.

3 hours ago, BlackMiner said:

Sabre (tackler)  or DPS and or Basi/guardian . However I like tackle 

Can you please explain your reasoning for using a web over a scram on your sabre fit. Fit looks good just want to know why you chose it :)

On 9/15/2018 at 10:34 PM, SilverBack Rotineque said:

what are your thoughts on PVP? i feel like most of your app talks about PVE.

9. - what skills do YOU as a player have, not your characters? IE, are you a good hunter? are you a good anchor? are you good at posting memes? what is unique about you that would bring value to our corporation? 

Sorry Guys I have been slammed at work, have not had a chance to reply to anything..will try and update some of this over the weekend. Real LIfe is getting in the way and it looks like my company is doubling in size again.

On 9/20/2018 at 7:47 AM, BlackMiner said:

Sorry Guys I have been slammed at work, have not had a chance to reply to anything..will try and update some of this over the weekend. Real LIfe is getting in the way and it looks like my company is doubling in size again.

dont worry about delayed responses we all are busy sometimes take the time you need. We just want to get to know ya. However i wouldve prepared a delayed answer over an incomplete one. I know fitting questions are inherently dumb but the reason i asked is to get a feel for how you tick what alts you have available (since no eveboards) and to see how you would approach the situation.

So im gonna elaborate on the question: Theres nothing going on... a corpmate offers you to join his blops crew out of a c2 with a ns static. Do you take the opportunity? What alts do you bring? Do you bring a blops if yes how do you fit it? (Do you take the nopoor approach and bring a marshal? Do you bring a Widow and save your buddies from the obvious bait they took? Do you bring a sin and neut out that pesky rattle?  etc... ) if you do not have a blops alt how do you work around it?  Do you hate blopsing and prefer to probe a chain to frag some rorqs instead ? do you roll all day ? Do you prefer to do something completely different?

5 hours ago, Priamus Wyvern said:

I know fitting questions are inherently dumb

If you can read an MOTD and follow simple instructions you have all the fitting skills you need tbh

Edited by SilverBack Rotineque

3 hours ago, SilverBack Rotineque said:

If you can read an MOTD and follow simple instructions you have all the fitting skills you need tbh

Dyson does encourage its members to utilise the Pyfa Fitting Tool for the purposes of designing and refining their own Roaming Class Combat Patrol Spaceships, but it's not a requirement by any means.

On 9/21/2018 at 10:25 PM, Priamus Wyvern said:

dont worry about delayed responses we all are busy sometimes take the time you need. We just want to get to know ya. However i wouldve prepared a delayed answer over an incomplete one. I know fitting questions are inherently dumb but the reason i asked is to get a feel for how you tick what alts you have available (since no eveboards) and to see how you would approach the situation.

So im gonna elaborate on the question: Theres nothing going on... a corpmate offers you to join his blops crew out of a c2 with a ns static. Do you take the opportunity? What alts do you bring? Do you bring a blops if yes how do you fit it? (Do you take the nopoor approach and bring a marshal? Do you bring a Widow and save your buddies from the obvious bait they took? Do you bring a sin and neut out that pesky rattle?  etc... ) if you do not have a blops alt how do you work around it?  Do you hate blopsing and prefer to probe a chain to frag some rorqs instead ? do you roll all day ? Do you prefer to do something completely different?

I would probably bring a Widow and a Panther , however I would like to bring a hunter over time, I want to find a viable fit for the hunter that includes RR for the other ships if possible. 

While i can fly a marshal, the dps is not much more than the others, so i say why waist isk when you don't need to. Over everything thing I will normally fly what the FC needs.....

On 9/22/2018 at 7:30 AM, Eva Vesto said:

Dyson does encourage its members to utilise the Pyfa Fitting Tool for the purposes of designing and refining their own Roaming Class Combat Patrol Spaceships, but it's not a requirement by any means.

I have been using pyfa for sometime now. I dont consider my self an expert with it, but you gotta start somewhere