On 9/18/2018 at 9:19 PM, Cotty Vance said:

Can you please explain your reasoning for using a web over a scram on your sabre fit. Fit looks good just want to know why you chose it :)

I have used the web in the past, to slow victims down, while using the bubble and old school double bubble to keep them effective unable to warp off. I understand a scram would be better in many circumstances 

Edited by BlackMiner
speeling

On 9/16/2018 at 2:34 PM, SilverBack Rotineque said:

what are your thoughts on PVP? i feel like most of your app talks about PVE.

9. - what skills do YOU as a player have, not your characters? IE, are you a good hunter? are you a good anchor? are you good at posting memes? what is unique about you that would bring value to our corporation? 

Ive been a good logi anchor in the past, where TVP is concerned I had hand in developing both the Logi platform and Vindictator doctrine. The thing that is unique is my loyalty to the people i fly with. Ask Sid he will vouch for that. I have burnt many  of my apostle's getting sid out fights. 

On 9/18/2018 at 1:52 AM, Bert Macklin1 said:

Do plan to go on fleets with the legion? Do you have a dictor alt? (no eveboards...) Can you dual box it during fleets?

Ill get the eve boards up shortly for you, and yes i have the ability to fly 3 sabres or Hics at any one time, I find its better to only  use 2 at once 3 can really interfere with my Bourbon + Coke

good answers so far 

put your sso tokens into services please 

This app's been open for two weeks now and whilst RL always comes first, it'd be unfair of me to accept this application when we've had such slow communication, even with considerations made for your current hectic schedule. Whilst I don't think you're insincere or anything, we can't just let the 'rules' apply when we want, it'd be disrespectful and unfair to everyone else who has applied and gone through this process both within dys0n and within other PL corps.

Essentially all I can draw from this thread is you simply don't have the time to commit, and I'd hate to push that commitment on you further when you're clearly really busy with shit that actually matters. So for now, I'm (gently and in good faith) rejecting your application - but you are entirely welcome to reapply when RL settles down for you a bit and dealing with your application isn't additional stress etcetera. You gave good answers and I'm keen to see you in corp in the near future.