I have now reproduced at a appropriate level to ensure status quo for my nation, how is this game holding up? (Honestly...)

Imma do this thing even tho I probably have no chance the wife gonna let me play a space game

•  

Section 1: Some Stuff About You

♥1♥ What іs your timezone‚ primary language and approximately how many hours of EVE do you play per week? Tell us a little about your real life‚ your age‚ occupation etc.

GMt+2, Swe/Eng, average of 0h for the last 5 years, wife/kids etc, ~30, construction

♥2♥ What are your feelings about Taylor Swift? Which Taylor Swift song inspires you the most and why?

I once traveled all the way from FINLAND to NYC to meet Elise but he stood me up :(

♥3♥ Do you approve of scamming people in EVE? Have you ever done so? Do you think it’s okay not to honour ransoms?

v0v

♥4♥ Do you approve of meta-gaming and spying in EVE? Have ever you done so or had it done to you? Do you have any useful spy alts? PM details about them to Elise Randolph.

I approve of propaganda in the form of .gif, I also once destabilized titan prices by claiming PL had about 100 titans stockpiled... I mean.... well... you guys probably have that by now... uh...

♥5♥ List all of your EVE characters with links to skill sheets. Note your main character‚ skill points of each character‚ specializations and how long you’ve had each character.

Look here, I once killed a RA RAVEN CLASS BATTLESHIP SO-LO https://zkillboard.com/kill/11452509/ should be proof enough

♥6♥ What ships can you pilot and what ships do you like? What is your play style? Do you have any FC experience? If so‚ on what scale? What other roles are you familiar with in fleets?

I honestly  probably don't even know half the names of the ship on the game at this point , but I once got called a fucking retard by shadoo for calling stupid targets in some backwater conflict about a moon or something in Delve back in ~2005

♥7♥ Do you have an independent way to make income? Do you pay for EVE with PLEX or money?

HEHEHEH

♥8♥ How long have you been playing EVE? Tell us a little about your EVE history‚ greatest achievements‚ your favorite fights or kills‚ previous corporations and alliances‚ and any past friendly or unfriendly relationships you’ve had with us.

See 5.

♥9♥ List any relevant killboard links to your PvP characters‚ and explanations of any significant losses.

See 5.

♥10♥ Why do you want to join us? Where did you hear about us? List any references or vouches in HABIT or PL (MAKE SURE you’ve talked to them first before posting here).

I still crave the attention of Elise, please notice me 

Section 2: Ship Setups

♥11♥ Give a setup for a ship or ships you would likely solo PvP in‚ even if you never solo PvP (multiboxing setups are fine).

♥12♥ Give a setup for an armour tanked HAC or T3.

♥13♥ Give a setup for a Machariel or long-range HAC/T3.

♥14♥ Give a Remote Repair Battleship setup.

♥15♥ Give a setup for a combat carrier you would use with us. If you have a supercarrier‚ post its current setup instead.

♥16♥ If any of your characters can pilot Heavy Interdictors‚ give a setup for a Heavy Interdictor you’d use with us.

Section 3: EVE Knowledge

This next section is designed to get to know more about your EVE knowledge and what you would do in different situations.

♥17♥ While roaming‚ you find a Drake in a belt and engage it (you decide what ship(s) you’re roaming in‚ and give us the setups here too). Half way through the fight‚ while the Drake has you warp disrupted‚ a Basilisk uncloaks. What do you do?

I'm roaming in a 2010 buzzard and jump in an Avatar and dd both of them useless shit tier ships

♥18♥ You are roaming with an alliance member‚ both of you in Vagabonds‚ and spot a lone Drake on a gate in an empty system. What do you do?

We shoot it for a while but then we go off at 10km/s when he opens a cyno and 8 carriers jump in

♥19♥ You are solo roaming in a Vagabond and jump into a gate-camp with some interceptors and Arazus. How do you survive‚ if possible?

Pretty much the same as #17

♥20♥ You and a friend are in supercarriers‚ in low-sec, killing a small offline tower. Suddenly‚ a Falcon uncloaks and 50 roleplayers bridge in on top of both of you with eight HICs and 50k dps worth of ships. How do you survive?

2010 SC's only have slightly more HP then normal carriers so we are dead withing 1min while corp chat is making fun of us

♥21♥ You and a friend are in scrubby battlecruisers (e.g. Hurricanes or Harbingers) with weak tanks‚ in low sec. A Tempest aggresses you under sentry fire and neutralizes all your cap‚ but you are able to MWD away out to 30km after taking a lot of damage. Do you leave your friend to die?

Well obviously :D, I will however shoot the tempest once before I warp off just in-case my friend would manage to kill him (to get on the killmail)

♥22♥ You are in Old Man Star and have intel of a Nyx warping around. Describe the steps you would take to find the Nyx.

I tried to google the system but it was honestly just to long to read....  He's probably as clueless as me so I warp to P1-1 and find him at 0m/s only to realize I'm out of LO or whatever you guys use to open cynos... do you even open cynos?

Edited by Bobbechk

Hi @Bobbechk can you see about voice or otherwise verifying your identity with a current corp member? Wanna be sure we're not getting memed, but we'd love to have you back if it's really you! If you're not sure who's still around that you might know, shoot me a PM and we'll figure something out.

Edited by Oh Takashawa

❤️

I've just rejoined snigg if these bads don't accept you

i'm not sure that i could pick bobbechk out over voice but he is a good man. surely we could ask him to make a new sig as his ~proof of identity~

1 hour ago, Destr0math said:

i'm not sure that i could pick bobbechk out over voice but he is a good man. surely we could ask him to make a new sig as his ~proof of identity~

I would gladly accept such proof. Even if you can't pick him out over voice, a discussion of some shared past experiences & people that might be more specific than some random hacked/stolen account nerd might be able to put together would be sufficient. We want him back, just want to be sure we're doing right by the guy in case something fishy is going on. 

17 hours ago, Elendar said:

❤️

I've just rejoined snigg if these bads don't accept you

Holy shit he is actually back :smugfff: