SECTION 1 - ABOUT YOU
Main Character name: Bei ArtJay

Alt Character name(s):

Duilius ArtJay, Nico Leerlauf, Dangerstar Jayrat, DU Thrawni.
I purchased DU Thrawni a few years ago, rest are home-grown.

ZKillboard Links: 
https://zkillboard.com/character/1734740251/
https://zkillboard.com/character/1428647398/
https://zkillboard.com/character/96256152/
https://zkillboard.com/character/90973116/
https://zkillboard.com/character/217590536/

Q. What capitals can your Alts/main fly:
A. Between my main, and my main combat alt - I can fly all. Could do with polishing the Caldari ones.

Q. Do you have a super or titan, Please remove Yes or No (no specific details are required here);
Yes

Q. Could you use your Alt for a sabre or Bifrost/Stork?
A. Yes

Q. Can you fly a T2 fit entosis Prophecy or Drake with an alt?
A. Yes

Q.  What Alliances have you been in previously, What did you like or dislike about them and why did you leave?
A. 

Unspoken Alliance. Was kind of burnt out and just wanted to try something different. Headed back to J-space for R&R and play some other games.

The Culture. All they did was mine and whine. Left because I couldn’t stand to be a Goon pet.
GALAXY RANGERS. Short lived, fell apart.
Tuskers. Left as I wanted to fly with some old friends. Primarily joined the Tuskers for their ATXII run which was a lot of fun. I respect the hell out of the Tuskers code but it wasn’t for me.

Brick Squad. I mean… the list of reasons why Brick Squad were terrible is really long. But I had a hell of a fun time being terrible in Brick Squad. I honestly cannot remember why I left, probably just fancied a change.

Ministry of Inappropriate Footwork. I’m in and out of Footwork, it’s my default home. I was one of the FC’s for a long time and still have many friends (inactive and active) whose alts are still in the alliance.

Q.  Why do you want to join P3AK and Pandemic Legion?
A. Looking to get back into the game and looking for an active nulllsec based corp to get involved with again. I know a bunch of P3AK dudes from way back in Brick squad, some from The Culture and some of my bros from footwork joined too. The kill board looks pretty active and I like the FC’s. seems a no-brainier.

Q.  Name some cool things you have done or helped out with your old corp/s?
A. I’m usually a ‘content creator’ when I am active, and I'm happy to create trouble when people are bored. Happy to FC people where necessary. I have run dozens of small scale deployments and operations for various alliances (mostly footwork). I have captained Footwork in several tournaments.

Q.  What do you consider yourself good at in EVE?
A. Thinking around impossible situations for a positive outcome.

Q.  What do you want to learn to do next in EVE?
A. . I'm not really sure. Mostly I just want to get back into an active group and see where it takes me. The area of the game I put most of my creative energy into these days is running tournaments & events, I have a bunch of experimental ideas long those lines I'm keen on trying out. 

Q.  What Nationality are you and in what Timezones do you play?
A. UK. Due to RL/family commitments & work I have a window of 20:00-01:00 eve to play, 3-5 evenings a week. Can CTA outside of that for exceptional events with advance notice.

Q.  What is one of your long term skill training goals at the moment?
A. I have a fairly well rounded set of characters now so don’t have any specific long term goals, mostly polishing and cross-training to be more flexible.

Q.  Can you fly the following ships? (Please remove Yes or No😞

• Scimitar Yes
  • Onieros/Guardian Yes
  • Loki/t2 guns Yes
  • Rohk T1/T2 rails Yes
  • Cerberus T1/T2 Rapid Light missiles Yes
  • Ferox T1/T2 Railguns Yes

Q. What skill levels do you have for the following:

• Recon skill lvl -  5
  • Logistics skill lvl -  5

Q. How do you make isk to sustain your PVP habit?
A. I don’t have one specific way, happy to adapt to where I am living. I don’t have much industrial experience/no alt corp setups, I use the characters listed above wherever I live.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SCENARIOS;

Q.  Your FC calls you shit and gives you abuse for doing something bad in the middle of a fleet Op, the problem is you didn't do the thing he accuses you of. What course of action do you take?
A. Suck it up, shrug it off. If I think it’s worth it, bring it up later.

Q.  There is a baddie in your staging system flying around in an Orthrus, You are the only person available to kill him. What ship do you use to kill him and how do you get him tackled?
A. I would undock a Cynabal and challenge him to a 1v1 at the sun. If he takes the fight, I win, if he doesn’t he moves on in shame.

Q.  You are joining a small gang with a malediction, Orthrus, Rail Brutix navy and a Cerb. What do you bring to compliment this gang?
A. A Crow. Because Crows are the best interceptor and you always need an extra Crow in fleet.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SECTION 2 - CREATE FITS
Please create ship fittings for the below ships and explain what you would use the ships for (EFT layout preferred). 
Please don't copy and paste from other posts, we are looking for unique people that can think for themselves.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

T1 CRUISER (Faction or standard):

[Scythe, Saviour]
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Capacitor Power Relay II
Capacitor Power Relay II
Capacitor Power Relay II
Capacitor Power Relay II

50MN Cold-Gas Enduring Microwarpdrive
Large Shield Extender II
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Sensor Booster II

Medium S95a Scoped Remote Shield Booster

Medium Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer I
Medium Capacitor Control Circuit I
Medium Capacitor Control Circuit I

Light Shield Maintenance Bot II x1
Medium Shield Maintenance Bot II x4

Targeting Range Script x1
Scan Resolution Script x1
ECCM Script x1
Nanite Repair Paste x200

What would you use this ship for?

Small-gang /skirmish throwaway PVP. No one respects a scythe, enemy FC's tend to disregard it as opposed to it's T2 brother which commands a lot more respect. However, if you fly it well you can give a small-gang a lot more staying power than without any logi, so acts as a nice force multiplier.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

INTERCEPTOR FOR TACKLING:

[Stiletto, Switchblade 2]
Damage Control II
Overdrive Injector System II

5MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
Republic Fleet Medium Shield Extender
Warp Scrambler II
Warp Disruptor II

Small Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer II
Small Ionic Field Projector II

Nanite Repair Paste x80

Tackling in a gang. The scan res rig is for weaving in and out. The overdrive + Nano makes it really fast and the Rep Fleet Shield extender gives it that little more EHP. One can argue a scam is not needed but I like to drive-by scram on a target that is kiting.

RECON, COMBAT OR FORCE:

[Curse, Braindraw]
Damage Control II
Power Diagnostic System II

Warp Disruptor II
50MN Microwarpdrive II
Thukker Large Cap Battery
Large Shield Extender II
Large Shield Extender II
EM Ward Field II

Small Energy Neutralizer II
Small Energy Neutralizer II
Medium Energy Neutralizer II

Medium Capacitor Control Circuit II
Medium Capacitor Control Circuit II

Valkyrie II x5
Warrior II x5
Acolyte II x5
Infiltrator II x5

Nanite Repair Paste x1000

Roaming. I'ts not the tankiest curse, nor has the most neuting power. But it's cap-stable so you can keep moving (which is good because you are primary) and neut out incoming ships, then has enough energy drain to crack most marauders etc.

YOUR OWN CREATION (SOMETHING YOU LIKE TO FLY):

[Cerberus, Dickhead Fleet]
Ballistic Control System II

Sensor Booster II
Missile Guidance Computer II
50MN Cold-Gas Enduring Microwarpdrive

Rapid Light Missile Launcher II

Medium Hydraulic Bay Thrusters II
Medium Hydraulic Bay Thrusters II

Hornet EC-300 x3

Caldari Navy Scourge Light Missile x10000
Caldari Navy Inferno Light Missile x2000
Targeting Range Script x1
Missile Range Script x3
Missile Precision Script x3
Caldari Navy Nova Light Missile x2000
Caldari Navy Mjolnir Light Missile x2000

With good missile skills you can hit at 190k doing near 500 DPS with rapid light missiles. I have used this a TON when fighting out numbered. You can't take gates, because you have 0 tank, but if you are setup in a system to entosis defence/structure defence they are a lot of fun. Land, align out, delete tackle etc. It's probably less useful these days since the entosis changes but it has nostalgia value for me and it's still good for catching bad tackle unawares.

Edited by Bei ArtJay

I loved to fly with Bei in KICK and later Sidekicks. He is a good dude, especially in the area of making the lives of others miserably. One of the few people i know outside of P3AK that have fun with the Entosis Mechanics.

Just dont ever let him do solo Titan things and we should be fine.

+1 from me.

If he joins please dont play pubg with him, you get shot in the ass while camping and for some reason its always a shotgun. 

+1

your wife is not at home and you only have eggs in the fridge and is short on time, and you hypothetically have a microwave what do you do?

Nasa and the ESA have been trying to lie to ous for years why is that?

Like Arva and Zorena, I have flown with Bei before, definitely +1

Very good person, active, good small-gang FC and general content creator, not a drama queen. His main flaw is that at some point, he'll probably get bored and leave to chase some other pipe dream. But he won't take corp assets with him, nor will he generate any drama when he does, so I recommend snatching him up for as long as it lasts. Which might even be a longish while, who knows?

+1 for the Boi 

-1 for the fits im not sure if that cerb fit is a troll or not and the curse could do with some changing to become more useful for small gang (its okay i guess for fleets except, it will die if a stong fart happens to gust across new edens icy plains)

On 11/8/2018 at 5:38 PM, Paul Brinkhoff said:

How would you integrate a vedmak in a kitey gang with a skirm link bc core?

Hmm, to be honest I haven't flown the Vedmak all that much yet, and I haven't been that impressed with it's skirmish capabilities, the tracking is great but i find the ramping up damage frustrating. I have used one fit similar to a classic pulse Nomen with MAAR and Nano.

On 11/8/2018 at 12:52 PM, Zorena said:

Your wife is not at home and you only have eggs in the fridge and is short on time, and you hypothetically have a microwave what do you do?

Nasa and the ESA have been trying to lie to us for years why is that?

1) Take the eggs, add them to the fridge, slice the microwave and put them in the short time. Boil for 2 minutes. Pour down the toilet. Op success.

2) You are getting shotgun to the ass again Zorena.

Edited by Bei ArtJay