Shiwan Khan

Any Dudes Around That I Might Know?

I don't play the game anymore, and likely will never get back into it, but if you like free shit I'm gonna give some stuff away.  Post here, if I know you, you will get a present.

Hey!  Glad to see some old guys are still around.  Want a Moros?  Whats useful these days?

We don't know each other, but it's a shame you don't play any more. There's still allot of fun to be had. 

Ah I remember you.  No problem, I'll hook you up with something tomorrow.

Dude why not just comeback and play with us, you might like it :)

1 hour ago, Cheeb Aman said:

Dude why not just comeback and play with us, you might like it :)

This ^

It's been 4 years since I played, doubtful I would have the time to play.  I'd just get kicked again, haha.  I was actually debating giving my char to someone but that's too drastic

Never give your main away, it's too much of a monument to the work you've put in and your individuality over the years.

Edited by Rathnon Domitras

On 11/24/2018 at 8:12 PM, Rathnon Domitras said:

Never give your main away, it's too much of a monument to the work you've put in and your individuality over the years.

True dat. I don't have time to play right now as well but things change and I would kill myself if I would have time to return and my character was gone.

Join our feeder corp Total Mayhem. Login join a fleet and see if it is still fun and appealing. Nice to hear from you, glad you're well.