♥1♥ What іs your timezone‚ primary language and approximately how many hours of EVE do you play per week? Tell us a little about your real life‚ your age‚ occupation etc.

1. Hi, my name is Stephen, im 21yrs old, im from South Africa so I am mainly EUTZ, but im not afraid to alarm clock or take time of from work to be apart of a big fight, I can do 4-5 hours weekdays and the whole weekends. I am currently a Supervisor/head of finances for various companies that fall under 1 name (my dad).

♥2♥ What are your feelings about Taylor Swift? Which Taylor Swift song inspires you the most and why?

2. Well, shes better than Emma Stone thats for sure (fck you Wrik Hoover) other than her pretty face, I harbour no special feelings for her. As for her songs, I like "Ready for it?", "Wildest Dreams" , "Bad Blood". (and yes I do know the lyrics for those songs)

♥3♥ What are your thoughts about scamming people in EVE? Have you ever done so? Do you think pirates should honor ransoms?

3. I dont really have ill thoughts about scammers coz I dont pay attention to them, I am not a scammer and have never done so, im an honest bloke. I believe you should fight to the death and not pay your way out of a grim situation where the odds are stacked against you. 

♥4♥ What are your thoughts on meta-gaming and spying in EVE? Have ever you done so or had it done to you? If you have, share at least basic details with @Oh Takashawa when you submit this application.

4. I have never done anything related to spying in EVE (wouldnt mind trying it tho), but I just disliked the idea that any entity in the EVE can wip-up a char in 5 mins, apply to PH, after few hours be accepted and than sabotage fleets, mining rorqs etc. 

♥5♥ List the PVP characters you plan to use in HABIT. Provide a skill sheet link, note your main character‚ specializations, and tell us how long you’ve had each character. If a character was purchased, please specify. Disclose the same details about all other characters via forum PM to @Oh Takashawa. If you have paeticularly sensitive characters or are concerned about repercussions from your application in your current corp, you are encouraged to speak to a recruiter before applying and we will do our best to accommodate you.

5. Ahlana Kho, https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Ahlana_Kho, my main since 2007 when I started playing, she is an all-rounder, can use her for pretty much everything up to caps and supers.

raven001,(I have some issues getting this chars skillboard, cant remember password xD) has 130+ mill SP, once I get the skillboard I will happily send the link, friend of mines account I took over when i started playing again, mainly sub-caps/dictor/HIC and can fly FAX/carrier aswell.

Scarlet Skywallker, https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Scarlet_Skywallker, created when I started playing again last year, use her for sub-caps, eyes, cyno and training her the ability to fly all doctrines T2.

Skyllar Rose, https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/skyllar_rose, my titan alt.

Artemis Vallan, https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Artemis_Vallan, soon to be Hyper Rag alt (injecting is balanced).

♥6♥ What ships can you pilot and what ships do you like? What is your play style? Do you have any FC experience? If so‚ on what scale? What other roles are you familiar with in fleets?

6. So, I have never done FC'ing and would never want to be in an FC situation unless absolutely necessary (way to much multi-tasking for my liking), I think of myself as a soldier in EVE, I do what is asked/required of me and if that means become an FC, i'll do everything I can to make it happen. I always like to learn new things, like to fly new ships, fly new doctrines, do something no one has done before. I dont really have a favourite ship (nightmare looks awesome tho) but if I had to choose between flying a sub or a cap... I would choose a Titan XD. I live for the capital/super brawls and my heart always starts racing when theres a capital/super ping. I like them BIG!

♥7♥ How do you make your isk? Do you pay for EVE with PLEX or money?

7. I work 5 days a week (sometimes 7), 10 hours a day (sometimes 24). should explain it :)

♥8♥ How long have you been playing EVE? Tell us a little about your EVE history‚ greatest achievements‚ your favorite fights or kills‚ previous corporations and alliances‚ and any past friendly or unfriendly relationships you’ve had with us. This should be one of the longer answers you provide - we need to know how you got here.

8. So I have always liked "space" games as long as I can remember, since the days of Star Wars and Star Trek where I found this love for space, ive always liked the idea of giant space vesels flying across the galaxy, exploring new worlds and shooting at aliens. My uncle started playing EVE in 2003, I learned about the game in 2005 and after 2 years of whining to my parents to pay for the space game I wanted to play so badly, they still said no... My uncle decided to pay for me and I started playing in September 2007. At that time my uncle was a member of BOB and defected in 2008, he joined a small high-sec corp named PAX interstellar services, the same one I joined a while earlier, we were mostly industriel junkies and built anything we could get our hands on. We had a peacfull life, did alot of industry, faction warfare here and there, and we started building caps aswell, we sold alot of caps/ships to goons back than, but were never really allies with them. As we were only a PVE based corp the game became boring and members started leaving around 2010, my uncle left to join origin. and was a member since the original BL disbanded in 2015, he quit game and never came back. I on the other hand never found the game boring even once, I kept building/mining, PVE mission the shit of the game. During 2012 I started joining fleets in BL, when they became quite big, in my "combat" alt and I found a new drive for the game, even more fun than mining, even more than ratting (believe it or not, thats what I thought at that time XD), but sadly that feeling was short lived, my uncle moved to the states and could no longer pay my subscription. EVE was lost to me and not long after I stopped playing I found League of Legends. I finished school in 2016, started working for my dad and played LOL everyday and everynight, not once rememebring my past EVE life. As I was scrolling threw YT one night, one video caught my eye called "Walking into Deklein" - Toddfa and as you might think I was hooked in 1 video XD. I started playing again for free during mid 2017 and realized I make my own money, so now I can pay for my own subscription. In the end just as Lifeblood launched, I paid 1 years subscription and set my eyes on PL. I realized PL was an Elite player group and didnt accept just anyone, I went for the next best thing which is EVE's premier newbie corp. Ive been apart of horde for almost a year now and it was one of the most fun times of my life, made great friends, had great fights, but I still had this dream to one-day become a member of PL. Threw all the reddit shit posts (PL is dead, the north is dead, etc.) it never once wavered the goal I set for myself, the PanFam is who I wanted to be apart of.

♥9♥ List any relevant killboard links to your PvP characters so the corp can take a look at what you've done.

9. https://zkillboard.com/character/1372803864/

https://zkillboard.com/character/963722185/

Not much exciting stuff, but that will deffinetly change :)

♥10♥ Why do you want to join us? Where did you hear about us? List any references or vouches in HABIT or PL (MAKE SURE you’ve talked to them first before posting here).

10. I want to join PL because I watch Toddfa's YT videos of PL being awesome years ago, than the "PL is dead" meme started and I wanted to join PL to try and stop making PL "die" XD. Unfortunately I dont have any vouches. :/

♥11♥ Give a setup for a ship you would likely solo PvP in‚ even if you never solo PvP.

11. I have Solo PVP'ed once or twice, but I prefer to fight with friends.

Nightmare, Paladin, Munnin, Broadsword, Legion (Bassically anything I can bling fit xD)

♥12♥ Give a setup for a fast ship you would use to respond to sov or structure notifications in a post-fozzieclaw world.

12. My hyper Rag :P other than that something with a cyno probably, like a hard cyno tengu that can bring in reinforcements or HAW dread that can keep them busy for a while till allies arrive.

♥13♥ Give a setup for any Triglavian ship.

13. Have never flown triglavian ships, so I feel I cant really anwser this question xD

♥14♥ Give a setup for any Interdictor, to be used for roaming and small gang PVP.

14. MAX SABRES! but flycatcher fine aswell.

♥15♥ Give a setup for a combat capital you would field. This can be a FAX, Combat Carrier, or Dread. Specify its intended use if non-obvious.

15. Apostle, Archon, Revelation, thannatos, Minokawa, Ninazu (I am quite diversified in my caps)

♥16♥ Give a setup for a solo cloaking T3 cruiser you would fly for pvp.

16. Loki and Tengu bling fitted is best. (I always fit bling, Always)

♥17♥ While roaming in the ship you specified in response to Question 11‚ you find a Drake in a belt and engage it. Half way through the fight‚ while the Drake has you tackled‚ a Curse warps in. What do you do?

17. Well, I will be able to tank the damage easily while I still have 3200's, in that situation I would switch both my heavy neuts to the curse, to try and neut him out before he neuts me out. I should be able to neut him out in 2 cycles (considering he has 2 Nos atleast), so thats my time to overheat belief on the drake (if he isnt already dead, coz I do shit loads of dmg) and kill the curse afterwards.

♥18♥ You are logged in in our staging system and a notification appears that nearby sov or structures are under attack. What do you do?

18. I would burn over in an inty to see whats going on, coz it might just be dudes messing around to annoy us. While Im burning over, I would ask in corp if anybody else knows anything about the notification.

♥19♥ You are on a black ops fleet, and either jump or are bridged onto a hostile Rorqual. As you load grid, a hostile Titan decloaks. What do you do?

19. Log in a dictor alt and start burning to the desto and ping for Munnin Fleet with MAX dictors, while trying to get save with blops (there should be an FC in the blops fleet that can organize the moomins, if not I would need to get some ballz and do it myself) . Considering the titan would be with-in jump range of its staging, he would most likely have support not far away, once I get to the rorq with dictor I would just start bubbling.

♥20♥ A friend asks you for advice getting started PVPing in EVE. They are either new to the game, or only know PVE stuff. What advice do you provide on how to get started PVPing?

20. I learned a lot about PVP'ing in Horde, I would suggest he joins horde and follow fc's commands to the fullest (considering he wants to join fleets), If he wants to do solo pvp, I suggest he starts flying combat frigates in low-sec, the best way to learn is to do it yourself and learn from your own mistakes, all I can help him with is the fittings and who to engage and when.

♥21♥ You killed a blue. Congrats! We're proud of you, but also curious why? What do you do now?

21. Something like this has never happend to me, but in the event that I kill a friendly on purpose/accident I would pay the full ship with fits price back to him.

♥22♥ You are roaming near, but outside direct range of, our current staging. You spot a vulnerable capital or supercapital doing something dumb. What do you do?

22. Personally I would follow/keep eyes and ping the some of the higher-ups about the situation, dont have enough experience to know if I should try and form caps or subs for the situation.

PS. I hope I created my application correctly 😥 correct me if im wrong, hope to hear form you soon! 

Long Live PanFam! <3

Thanks so much for applying!

If you could create one law that would be adopted by every country on earth, what would it be?

Edited by Dacil Arandur

3 hours ago, Ahlana Kho said:

♥11♥ Give a setup for a ship you would likely solo PvP in‚ even if you never solo PvP.

11. I have Solo PVP'ed once or twice, but I prefer to fight with friends.

Nightmare, Paladin, Munnin, Broadsword, Legion (Bassically anything I can bling fit xD)

♥12♥ Give a setup for a fast ship you would use to respond to sov or structure notifications in a post-fozzieclaw world.

12. My hyper Rag :P other than that something with a cyno probably, like a hard cyno tengu that can bring in reinforcements or HAW dread that can keep them busy for a while till allies arrive.

13. Have never flown triglavian ships, so I feel I cant really anwser this question xD

♥14♥ Give a setup for any Interdictor, to be used for roaming and small gang PVP.

14. MAX SABRES! but flycatcher fine aswell.

♥15♥ Give a setup for a combat capital you would field. This can be a FAX, Combat Carrier, or Dread. Specify its intended use if non-obvious.

15. Apostle, Archon, Revelation, thannatos, Minokawa, Ninazu (I am quite diversified in my caps)

16. Loki and Tengu bling fitted is best. (I always fit bling, Always)

Use your best pyfa/eft skills and show us how you'd fit these.  

Yea I was wondering about the "setup" word. Thought it meant fittings, mb 😅

[Nightmare, Ma Nightmare]

Sentient Damage Control
Domination Nanofiber Structure
True Sansha Heat Sink
True Sansha Heat Sink
True Sansha Heat Sink

Core X-Type 100MN Afterburner
True Sansha Heavy Capacitor Booster, Navy Cap Booster 3200
True Sansha Warp Disruptor
Pithum A-Type Adaptive Invulnerability Field
Federation Navy Stasis Webifier
Large Micro Jump Drive
Pith X-Type X-Large Shield Booster

Mega Pulse Laser II, Conflagration L
Corpus X-Type Heavy Energy Neutralizer

Large Ancillary Current Router I
Large Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer II
Large Anti-Thermal Screen Reinforcer II

[Paladin, Ma Paladin]

Corpus X-Type Large Armor Repairer
Centum C-Type Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
Imperial Navy Heat Sink
Syndicate Damage Control
Imperial Navy Heat Sink
Centum C-Type Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane

Imperial Navy Heavy Capacitor Booster, Navy Cap Booster 3200
Domination Heavy Stasis Grappler
Republic Fleet Warp Disruptor

Bastion Module I
Imperial Navy Large EMP Smartbomb
Corpum A-Type Medium Energy Neutralizer

Large Auxiliary Nano Pump II
Large Nanobot Accelerator II

(this only 2 of them, just ask for more fits if you want)

[Tengu, Cyno Tengu]

Damage Control II
Inertial Stabilizers II

50MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive

Republic Fleet Large Shield Extender
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Gist X-Type EM Ward Field

Covert Ops Cloaking Device II
Covert Cynosural Field Generator I [Offline]
Cynosural Field Generator I
Expanded Probe Launcher II, Sisters Core Scanner Probe
[Empty High slot]
[Empty High slot]
[Empty High slot]
Shield Command Burst II, Shield Extension Charge

Medium Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer II

Tengu Core - Augmented Graviton Reactor
Tengu Defensive - Covert Reconfiguration
Tengu Offensive - Support Processor
Tengu Propulsion - Fuel Catalyst

[Leshak, If only I had the skillz]

Reactive Armor Hardener
Corpii A-Type Adaptive Nano Plating
Shadow Serpentis Damage Control
Entropic Radiation Sink II
Entropic Radiation Sink II

Dark Blood Heavy Capacitor Booster, Navy Cap Booster 3200
Dark Blood Warp Disruptor
Dark Blood Stasis Webifier
Core X-Type 500MN Microwarpdrive

Supratidal Entropic Disintegrator II, Occult L
Imperial Navy Large EMP Smartbomb

Large Ancillary Current Router II
Large Ancillary Current Router II
Large Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer II

[Sabre, SPEEDYCONZALLIS]

Damage Control II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II

5MN Cold-Gas Enduring Microwarpdrive
Republic Fleet Medium Shield Extender
Republic Fleet Medium Shield Extender
J5b Enduring Warp Scrambler

Prototype Cloaking Device I
125mm Gatling AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet EMP S
Interdiction Sphere Launcher I

Small Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer II
Small Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer II

[Archon, Fleet Archon links/Dmg]

Drone Damage Amplifier II
25000mm Steel Plates II
Centii A-Type Adaptive Nano Plating
Damage Control II
25000mm Steel Plates II
Drone Damage Amplifier II

Capital F-RX Compact Capacitor Booster, Navy Cap Booster 3200
Omnidirectional Tracking Link II, Optimal Range Script
Drone Navigation Computer II
10000MN Afterburner I

Networked Sensor Array
Fighter Support Unit I
Fighter Support Unit I
Capital Energy Neutralizer II

Capital Trimark Armor Pump I

[Revelation, Dreadbomb Rev]

Capital Emergency Hull Energizer II
25000mm Rolled Tungsten Compact Plates
Imperial Navy Heat Sink
Imperial Navy Heat Sink
Imperial Navy Heat Sink

Capital F-RX Compact Capacitor Booster, Navy Cap Booster 3200
Heavy Capacitor Booster II, Navy Cap Booster 3200
Tracking Computer II, Optimal Range Script
Tracking Computer II, Optimal Range Script

Dual Giga Pulse Laser II, Conflagration XL
Siege Module II
Capital Energy Neutralizer II

[Apostle, Buffer Priest]

Centus X-Type Armor EM Hardener
Capital Emergency Hull Energizer II
Centus X-Type Armor Explosive Hardener
Imperial Navy Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
Centus X-Type Armor Kinetic Hardener
Centus X-Type Armor Thermal Hardener

Capital Cap Battery II

Capital Ancillary Remote Armor Repairer, Nanite Repair Paste
Triage Module II
Capital Remote Armor Repairer II
Capital Remote Capacitor Transmitter II
Capital Remote Armor Repairer II

[Loki, Rapid Light Bling Loki]

Sentient Damage Control
Caldari Navy Ballistic Control System

Pith X-Type Large Shield Booster
Pithum C-Type Adaptive Invulnerability Field
Republic Fleet Large Cap Battery
Corelum A-Type 50MN Microwarpdrive

Rapid Light Missile Launcher II, Mjolnir Light Missile
Sisters Expanded Probe Launcher, Sisters Combat Scanner Probe
[Empty High slot]

Medium Polycarbon Engine Housing II

Loki Core - Immobility Drivers
Loki Propulsion - Wake Limiter
Loki Defensive - Covert Reconfiguration
Loki Offensive - Launcher Efficiency Configuration

---------------------------------------

@Velonad Tyldamere

So about those losses :embarrassed: that was 1 day after I just got my titan, there was a Super red-pen posted in forums that same night and I REALLY wanted to participate in the potential fight. I asked my JF services if they could deliver the rest of the stuff I still needed before the op time, but unfortunately they couldnt. So I chose the method that would fail 99.9% of the time, transport the stuff with a DST home through hungry PIRAT dudes... twice (3 times if you count when I was still going to jita) so I lost about 7-8Bill and to make matters worse, the fight never happend... so I learned that day, patience is a key factor in life XD. Next time I'll just wait for my JF services.

What are you feelings on the Proteas and their overall inferiority the mighty Australian cricket team?

@Haimee Khema uhh Ill have to get a hold of him, havent talked to him in ages since he lives in the states, cant remember the name 🤔 he biomassed it I believe (idiot couldve given it to me, had shit loads of skills ugh)

Edited by Ahlana Kho

What is your position on the glorious election of Brett Kavanaugh to the highest court in the land?

6 hours ago, Ahlana Kho said:

[Loki, Rapid Light Bling Loki]

Sentient Damage Control
Caldari Navy Ballistic Control System

Pith X-Type Large Shield Booster
Republic Fleet Large Cap Battery
Corelum A-Type 50MN Microwarpdrive

Sisters Expanded Probe Launcher, Sisters Combat Scanner Probe
[Empty High slot]

Medium Polycarbon Engine Housing II

Loki Core - Immobility Drivers
Loki Propulsion - Wake Limiter
Loki Defensive - Covert Reconfiguration
Loki Offensive - Launcher Efficiency Configuration

Why did you opt for RLML's here?

@Ahlana Kho

Seen as your goal is to join PL proper ever since watching Jack1974' vids, what do you plan to do to contribute to the alliance?

How do you wish to be seen in the alliance?

Do you have any high-reaching goals you wish to achieve in PL?

Please answer these questions to your best ability.

@Arkale Dark well im unfamiliar with the name, but after a quick wikipedia scan, I came to a conclusion if he's with Trump im all for it xD

@Thorexion Lynch  I would use rapid lights if im hunting for VNI's and smaller stuff. Or I can just switch to heavy assaults for a little bigger targets if that is what I were to be going for.

@Destr0math Was roaming towards Branch area where we were staged at that time, ran into a NC. gatecamp. xD

@Velonad Tyldamere Well, to be honest I dont think I can get more out of PL content wise than what I got in Horde. Ive had a blast in horde, I made new friends, we had laughs together, sucked each others balls after each hype-ping stand down, had epic fights and those are times I will cherish, but the whole reason I started playing eve again was because I set myself a goal and I hope to achieve it someday, it might not be today, tomorrow or ever, If I get rejected, ill just have to work harder to make a name for myself worthy of PL. I Dont want to be seen as a ruthless tyrant, an FC G.o.d or this fearsome player where you should run on first sight by seeing him, nothing like that, (as cheesy as it may sound) I want to be seen as a friend, someone you can talk to, have fun with, Im here for having a good time with friends. As for my goals in PL... well im so set on joining PL I havent really thought about it xD but I guess its that I like PL and I genuinely wish PL could be restored to its former glory. I hope I can help do something like that and wish to be apart of the PL community, but who knows someday I might take over from Hedliner 😜xD

@Ahlana Kho Please go to this page (https://pl.trawler.pandemic-legion.pl/home) and log in with your main account holder (via EVE SSO) then following the instructions on the homepage.

Add all tokens for all accounts and alts you possess with no exceptions.

If you have any other information that you think is pertinent or special needs that must be accessed privately, you can PM me with the details, and I will share this with our recruitment team discreetly. 

2 hours ago, Ahlana Kho said:

@Arkale Dark well im unfamiliar with the name, but after a quick wikipedia scan, I came to a conclusion if he's with Trump im all for it xD

@Thorexion Lynch  I would use rapid lights if im hunting for VNI's and smaller stuff. Or I can just switch to heavy assaults for a little bigger targets if that is what I were to be going for.

@Destr0math Was roaming towards Branch area where we were staged at that time, ran into a NC. gatecamp. xD

@Velonad Tyldamere Well, to be honest I dont think I can get more out of PL content wise than what I got in Horde. Ive had a blast in horde, I made new friends, we had laughs together, sucked each others balls after each hype-ping stand down, had epic fights and those are times I will cherish, but the whole reason I started playing eve again was because I set myself a goal and I hope to achieve it someday, it might not be today, tomorrow or ever, If I get rejected, ill just have to work harder to make a name for myself worthy of PL. I Dont want to be seen as a ruthless tyrant, an FC G.o.d or this fearsome player where you should run on first sight by seeing him, nothing like that, (as cheesy as it may sound) I want to be seen as a friend, someone you can talk to, have fun with, Im here for having a good time with friends. As for my goals in PL... well im so set on joining PL I havent really thought about it xD but I guess its that I like PL and I genuinely wish PL could be restored to its former glory. I hope I can help do something like that and wish to be apart of the PL community, but who knows someday I might take over from Hedliner 😜xD

Hi Stephen. This caught my eye and I thought that I'd just give you a quick education in reality. If you're going to join this alliance then you need to understand that PL does not need to be "restored" to its former glory. The impression you, and lots of other misinformed people who play this game have of our alliance is one which is no longer representative of us, or the state of the game. As the game changes, so do we. If you want my advice you should probably unshackle yourself from the past and think about the future, because that is where we're heading.

@Hedliner Im still young and im still stupid, still got alot to learn, but I may have explained that part a bit poorly, what I was trying to say is, all those reddit shit posts and "disrespect" that is pointed at PL and panfam members really irritates me (and I know I shouldnt let it get to me) I want those posts/hate to stop haha xD even tho I know itll never happen. But you are correct no point in looking at YT vids from PL 3 years ago and only to join today in expectation that "its just like the movies" but your expectations get blown away of how times have changed, gotta look forward, be the best you can be today and make a better PL than it was yesterday. :) 

(omg Hedliner said my name) 😮

6 minutes ago, Ahlana Kho said:

@Hedliner Im still young and im still stupid, still got alot to learn, but I may have explained that part a bit poorly, what I was trying to say is, all those reddit shit posts and "disrespect" that is pointed at PL and panfam members really irritates me (and I know I shouldnt let it get to me) I want those posts/hate to stop haha xD even tho I know itll never happen. But you are correct no point in looking at YT vids from PL 3 years ago and only to join today in expectation that "its just like the movies" but your expectations get blown away of how times have changed, gotta look forward, be the best you can be today and make a better PL than it was yesterday. :) 

(omg Hedliner said my name) 😮

Lesson #2 - dont base your actions on the potential reactions of reddit, always be your own person and go your own way. Sure, the reddit sperging about this alliance and its leadership is obnoxious, but the same people just gave me 420 upvotes for making a Keepstar out of packs of kleenex and laughing at Hard Knocks. That should tell you everything you need to know about the reddit community, its attention span and its average IQ.

@Destr0math I wasnt trying to get it to branch safely, I flew it through lowsec bofore that aswell, trying to get a fight and decided to go threw M-O purposely, I have no regrets for going up there or losing that ship with the bling, I have 5 more of them, atleast if I get killed the looters will be happy and they could possibly just use it better, good fights is what I live for. I also use bling not because I think I can buy skill with more blue modules I use, I do it coz I like it :) and its true I dont have alot of experience flying solo and if im flying in a smallgang id fly my bling retri aswell, but I dont wanna play this game for solo roaming, flying with friends is MUCH more fun for me personally. So about the loss earlier, again me not respecting pirat enough, but I believe you learn from your own mistakes, therefore if I dont get accepted (like I said in one of my posts above) I would just have to work hard so I can be worthy of PL in the future. 😄

Ahlana, thank you for applying to Habit. We have a few small concerns that I'd like to talk over with you. I will be sending you a follow up message today.