InstinctiveKiller

InstinctiveKiller Application

I have been out of town for holidays and haven't read any part of this application or the responses

Tldr it for me and tell me an amusing story either Eve related or not

11 hours ago, SilverBack Rotineque said:

I have been out of town for holidays and haven't read any part of this application or the responses

Tldr it for me and tell me an amusing story either Eve related or not

When I was traveling, I was bar tending most of the time. When based in Gibraltar, here's some of the weirdest most gibberish things people have asked for or done.

'Can I have a bacardi and coke pero no bacardi?'

'Excuse me, excuse me...Can I have a pint of heineken but only a half?'

When ordering a steak, I asked the guy whether he wanted salad or veg. He replied 'Salad? Veg? It's the same no?'

Two locals (anti spanish) come in to the bar during a holland vs spain game wearing holland shirts bad mouthing spain and then ordered two pints of 'San Miguel'.

It goes on... but I have a hangover from last nights antics :(

Please give me your opinion on the best and worst:

- London airports

- London tube lines

- Big takeway chains out of Pret, Wasabi, Leon, Itsu

Edited by Sophie Anathema

Mr. Killer what is your opinion about Marshal.

If you are to operate a Marshal t2 blops in lowsec what will be your reconmended fittings.

6 hours ago, Kraul said:

Mr. Killer what is your opinion about Marshal.

If you are to operate a Marshal t2 blops in lowsec what will be your reconmended fittings.

I do like the Marshal but I'm a die hard Sin fan myself. My fit would be something like this - https://zkillboard.com/kill/72180069/

9 hours ago, Sophie Anathema said:

Please give me your opinion on the best and worst:

- London airports

- London tube lines

- Big takeway chains out of Pret, Wasabi, Leon, Itsu

My best London airports would have to be Stansted and Luton I guess. Most probably because I live closest to them and find it easy to get to and from. I hate Gatwick and have only flew in to Heathrow however, I will be flying to Japan from there in March so I'll guess I'll find out. London airport is literally in my backyard but I haven't used it. 

I like all the tube lines BUT Jubillee! It is just too busy and I'm tall so, I just end up crammed in someones BO in the corner. I'd rather train hop to District for an upgrade.

Pret, Wasabi, Leon, Itsu I pretty much have these at lunch most days. EAT is dog shit, try to avoid. There is a chippy in the east called West Ham Fish Bar which is pretty sick.

On 1/3/2019 at 8:38 AM, InstinctiveKiller said:

Pret, Wasabi, Leon, Itsu I pretty much have these at lunch most days.

if you are a pret customer you are the enemy 

death to the bourgeoise

11 hours ago, Eva Vesto said:

if you are a pret customer you are the enemy 

death to the bourgeoise

It's not my fav :(

Application accepted. Please apply in game with your Habbos and welcome to Hoover Inc!