Saeger1737

Saeger1737 Recruitment post

32 minutes ago, Dacil Arandur said:

Hello @Saeger1737!

As everyone knows, the final step in an application to HABIT is the Arts and Crafts project.
Your A&C is to create a Sharpie and Rubbing Alcohol masterpiece featuring something HABIT or PL related.

The process is very simple, first you draw on canvas (or I've also seen ceramic tile) with colourful markers, then you drip or carefully pour rubbing alcohol on it.
Here are more in-depth instructions: https://lifestyleforreallife.com/2017/01/18/paint-sharpies-alcohol/

Here are some examples fun examples: https://www.pinterest.ca/marthaslusser/sharpie-alcohol/?lp=true
(All members of HABIT are absolutely required to have a Pintrest account.)

c73dcc2bf94dbea0f0ffdfff76cdc19e.thumb.jpg.16324d71880b358368ec49230622c096.jpg

And here are the HABIT and PL logos if you are looking for ideas:

1941177176_256.png.a4b341d5591488cc4101fd0580429e7a.png386292982_128.png.41973cd597a960dc90d6747aa5e3d81e.png

One idea could be to use the sharpies and alcohol to make a space scene and then overlay the HABIT logo.
You could also use more general EVE ideas, like ships or nebulae or other things.

A couple final things to keep in mind:
- There is no time limit on this, so please take your time to do your best
- Please take progress shots as you work so we can see the process (you don't have to post them as you go, but include them at the end)
- Feel free to make more than one if you have other ideas or if your first try doesn't turn out how you like\
- Have fun!

Usually use Pinterest for recipes.... But this looks fun, I'll get it on here in a day or so.... This is what makes the recruitment process fun.

On 2/16/2019 at 11:05 PM, Dacil Arandur said:

If you can post a picture showing that you've hung your art work proudly on your wall I will donate 1 (one) 25000mm plate for your armor thanatos so it doesn't die in a stiff breeze

On 2/16/2019 at 10:50 PM, Saeger1737 said:

.45 APC enough put down power that sends a message and at the same time doesn't hurt the forearm.

Addition... Maybe Five Seven for that high velocity armor penetration action, cause who doesn't like penetration.

.....are you

Are you a fudd?

I'm anti-vouching the shit out of this.

1 hour ago, Dianeces said:

.....are you

Are you a fudd?

Vouch because it'll annoy meananeces.

4 hours ago, Dianeces said:

.....are you

Are you a fudd?

You're overruled

12 hours ago, Dianeces said:

.....are you

Are you a fudd?

I love that the definition of a fudd is a person who belives in the "true" meaning of the second amendment. Instead of being a sensible person and have firearms for hunting and shit.

Shut up Ove...I mean Dianeces.

Nice work!
I love how you made the PL phage  the centre piece!
Great progress shots too! I laughed super hard when you mentioned your wife ribbing you about going to a craft store. CAN RELATE.

Apply in-game  at your earliest convenience :)