Section 1: Some Stuff About You

♥1♥ What іs your timezone‚ primary language and approximately how many hours of EVE do you play per week? Tell us a little about your real life‚ your age‚ occupation etc.
USTZ working a 9-5 as an internal auditor living in Iowa; I speak English but can fumble my way through other languages such as Hindi or ASL; any time I'm not working or sleeping I'm playing EVE, so at least 15+ hours of the weekend and "all" weekend

♥2♥ What are your feelings about Taylor Swift? Which Taylor Swift song inspires you the most and why?
Saw Taylor Swift in 2015 for her 1989 tour; my current fav of hers is End Game because you can have 3 people singing it and it has Ed Sheeran rap though honestly I like tons of her songs

♥3♥ What are your thoughts about scamming people in EVE? Have you ever done so? Do you think pirates should honor ransoms?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdYcKjEH5Lk
It's a bit ironic as Blue did scam PL. It's nothing I've done in EVE and nothing I'm interested in doing in EVE. Trust is worth more than any ISK and friendship is more rewarding than money. It'd be great if folks honored ransoms but it's EVE, people can play by their own rules.

♥4♥ What are your thoughts on meta-gaming and spying in EVE? Have ever you done so or had it done to you? If you have, share at least basic details with @Oh Takashawa when you submit this application.
Never done it but I understand it's part of the game. I'm pretty sure people have done it to me, but I try to avoid it at all costs. Being a streamer, I get plenty of insight and trust from folks all over New Eden and I try to hold myself accountable to maintaining their trust and not "play the metagame".

♥5♥ List the PVP characters you plan to use in HABIT. Provide a skill sheet link, note your main character‚ specializations, and tell us how long you’ve had each character. If a character was purchased, please specify. Disclose the same details about all other characters via forum PM to @Oh Takashawa. If you have paeticularly sensitive characters or are concerned about repercussions from your application in your current corp, you are encouraged to speak to a recruiter before applying and we will do our best to accommodate you.
All my characters were created/owned by me. https://zkillboard.com/character/94293543/ - my main #1 OG - can fly all subs besides T2 BC/BS; I have no idea how to link the skillsheet but I want to cause my skills are OP

♥6♥ What ships can you pilot and what ships do you like? What is your play style? Do you have any FC experience? If so‚ on what scale? What other roles are you familiar with in fleets?
I 100% prefer flying logi while on a fleet though my preferred playstyle is solo/small gang in frigates - two drastically different playstyles which makes it hard to find a balance. For fleets, I like helping as much as I can, multiboxing or scouting/cynoing and flying links.
My FC experience is calling reps as logi FC though I'm trying to branch out as a logi anchor

♥7♥ How do you make your isk? Do you pay for EVE with PLEX or money?
I've ran burners in Venal but mostly using my IRL money to pay CCP for in game money; I generally hate grinding for ISK so I try to avoid it and I have a decent job to PLEX myself in game. I don't make ISK/$ via streaming.

♥8♥ How long have you been playing EVE? Tell us a little about your EVE history‚ greatest achievements‚ your favorite fights or kills‚ previous corporations and alliances‚ and any past friendly or unfriendly relationships you’ve had with us. This should be one of the longer answers you provide - we need to know how you got here.
Started EVE in early 2014 (woo 5 year birthday last month) flying with Stunt Flores and the Pasta/Pizza guys. Was swamped with school but eventually found my place in fleet logi before Pizza died (RIP). From there I started streaming in 2015 and began my 3ish year spree of solo PVP in lowsec, particularly around Amamake. Made plenty of friends in that scene via the playstyle and streaming. I joined BL early 2018 as it was probably the closest thing I could get to the PIzza playstyle without joining EU alliances like skill urself. Had a blast but seeking greener pastures and a step up which brings me here. My history of EVE outside of "the game" has been doing EVE TV hosting for Fanfest/Vegas 2016 and 2018, Alliance Tournament XV and XVI, running the charity events EVEathon with scaredpanda, working for EVE-NT/Plus10 and streamfleet, and hosting Open Comms since NYE 2016. From my first IRL meet of Vegas 2015, I met Elise and have always known folks of PL since.

♥9♥ List any relevant killboard links to your PvP characters so the corp can take a look at what you've done.
https://zkillboard.com/character/94293543/ - I'm elite solo PVPer

♥10♥ Why do you want to join us? Where did you hear about us? List any references or vouches in HABIT or PL (MAKE SURE you’ve talked to them first before posting here).
I have lots of friends in PL and you guys play in my timezone. Also, you're blue to PH who are my all time favorite newbie group. While i know Amamake is PL's ancestral home, you guys don't live there anymore so I can freely roam the space and find my solo/small gang PVP without worrying about too many blues. PL is probably the best place where I can use all my alts in PVP without becoming another F1 monkey. Finding a place where I can get my fleet logi fix, utilize all my alts, and still be able to fly solo is pretty tough.
Vouches include, but not limited to: Liara, Elise, panda

Section 2: Ship Setups
♥11♥ Give a setup for a ship you would likely solo PvP in‚ even if you never solo PvP.

[Vexor, *♥] - This is an old fit and my all time favorite for learning to fly cruisers
Reactive Armor Hardener
1600mm Steel Plates II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Medium Ancillary Armor Repairer

50MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
Small Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I
Warp Scrambler II
Fleeting Compact Stasis Webifier

Heavy Electron Blaster II

Medium Trimark Armor Pump I
Medium Ancillary Current Router I
Medium Ancillary Current Router I

Hammerhead II x2
Ogre II x3
Hobgoblin II x1
Hornet EC-300 x5

Null M x2000
Void M x2000
Federation Navy Antimatter Charge M x2000
Nanite Repair Paste x132
Navy Cap Booster 400 x20
-----
[Tristan, ♥] - My token Tristan fit
IFFA Compact Damage Control
Small Ancillary Armor Repairer
Drone Damage Amplifier II

1MN Afterburner II
X5 Enduring Stasis Webifier
Initiated Compact Warp Scrambler

150mm Railgun II
[Empty High slot]
150mm Railgun II

Small Transverse Bulkhead I

Hobgoblin II x4
Warrior II x4

Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge S x760
Nanite Repair Paste x48

♥12♥ Give a setup for a fast ship you would use to respond to sov or structure notifications in a post-fozzieclaw world.
[Malediction, ♥]
Micro Auxiliary Power Core I
Nanofiber Internal Structure II

5MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
Warp Disruptor II
Medium Shield Extender II

Light Missile Launcher II

Small Bay Loading Accelerator I
Small Warhead Calefaction Catalyst I

Mjolnir Fury Light Missile x500

♥13♥ Give a setup for any Triglavian ship.
[Kikimora, ♥]
Entropic Radiation Sink II
Entropic Radiation Sink II

5MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
Warp Disruptor II
Republic Fleet Medium Shield Extender

Light Veles Entropic Disintegrator
Small Infectious Scoped Energy Neutralizer

Small Polycarbon Engine Housing II
Small Polycarbon Engine Housing II
Small Core Defense Field Extender II

Acolyte II x4

Baryon Exotic Plasma S x500
Meson Exotic Plasma S x500
Tetryon Exotic Plasma S x500

♥14♥ Give a setup for any Interdictor, to be used for roaming and small gang PVP.
[Flycatcher, ♥]
Ballistic Control System II

Warp Scrambler II
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Stasis Webifier II
Medium Shield Extender II
5MN Microwarpdrive II

Rocket Launcher II
Rocket Launcher II
Rocket Launcher II
Rocket Launcher II
Rocket Launcher II
Rocket Launcher II
Rocket Launcher II
Interdiction Sphere Launcher I

Small Processor Overclocking Unit I
Small Processor Overclocking Unit I

Mjolnir Rage Rocket x5000
Warp Disrupt Probe x58
Scourge Rage Rocket x7150

♥15♥ Give a setup for a combat capital you would field. This can be a FAX, Combat Carrier, or Dread. Specify its intended use if non-obvious.
[Apostle, ♥]
Corelum B-Type Energized Thermal Membrane
Corelum A-Type Energized EM Membrane
Capital Indefatigable Enduring Emergency Hull Energizer
Dark Blood Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
Dark Blood Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
25000mm Rolled Tungsten Compact Plates
25000mm Rolled Tungsten Compact Plates

Capital Cap Battery II
Capital F-RX Compact Capacitor Booster
Heavy Capacitor Booster II
Heavy Capacitor Booster II

Armor Command Burst II
Triage Module II
Cynosural Field Generator I
Capital I-ax Enduring Remote Armor Repairer
Capital I-ax Enduring Remote Armor Repairer
Capital Radiative Scoped Remote Capacitor Transmitter

Capital Remote Repair Augmentor I
Capital Trimark Armor Pump I
Capital Trimark Armor Pump I
Armor Energizing Charge x1000
Rapid Repair Charge x1000
Navy Cap Booster 3200 x29
Armor Reinforcement Charge x988
500MN Cold-Gas Enduring Microwarpdrive x1
Inertial Stabilizers II x3

♥16♥ Give a setup for a solo cloaking T3 cruiser you would fly for pvp.
[Loki, ♥]
Ballistic Control System II

50MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
Republic Fleet Large Shield Extender
Stasis Webifier II
Republic Fleet Large Shield Extender
Warp Disruptor II

Caldari Navy Mjolnir Heavy Assault Missile
Covert Ops Cloaking Device II
Sisters Combat Scanner Probe
Medium Energy Neutralizer II

Medium Core Defense Field Extender II

Loki Core - Immobility Drivers
Loki Defensive - Covert Reconfiguration
Loki Offensive - Launcher Efficiency Configuration
Loki Propulsion - Interdiction Nullifier

Valkyrie II x4

Section 3: EVE Knowledge

This next section is designed to get to know more about your EVE knowledge and what you would do in different situations.

♥17♥ While roaming in the ship you specified in response to Question 11‚ you find a Drake in a belt and engage it. Half way through the fight‚ while the Drake has you tackled‚ a Curse warps in. What do you do?
If I'm in the Vexor (pretend the fit still works) - first try to see if I can escape; if unlikely, then try to determine which I can kill faster which would probably be the Drake: sit on top of him for with my blasters and try to manage cap best as possible; more than likely if I can't escape I'm going to die
If I'm in the Tristan - laugh at the guy for needing help killing a frigate in a BC and talk mad shit in local

♥18♥ You are logged in in our staging system and a notification appears that nearby sov or structures are under attack. What do you do?
Watch pings/chat to see if there will be anything done and join defense fleets; otherwise I may scope it out (depending on how far away it is) to see if I can solo PVP some nerds

♥19♥ You are on a black ops fleet, and either jump or are bridged onto a hostile Rorqual. As you load grid, a hostile Titan decloaks. What do you do?
Look for a boson/DD effect and adjust accordingly, otherwise just same shit of listening to the FC; I'd maybe only speak up if FC didn't note the DD - otherwise I assume they know what to do

♥20♥ A friend asks you for advice getting started PVPing in EVE. They are either new to the game, or only know PVE stuff. What advice do you provide on how to get started PVPing?
OH HELL YEAH my favorite: give them some basic fits that are "easy" to fly, depending on their skills, and tell them the basic strategy, who to fight, and where to fight. If they want to do fleet PVP, I'd refer them to Redemption Road for pure newbro type fleets or Spectre fleet if they're a bit more experienced in the game (understanding lingo and broadcasts)
Example: say they can fly my Tristan fit above, I'd probably buy them some, tell them to fly around specific FW space, look for folks in novice plexes (explaining how to use dscan), and give them the strat of "keep at range 7.5k overheat your scram, shoot them and use drones" and after a bit give them more advice on how to adjust if the enemy is using missiles vs turrets as they get more comfortable using the ship. Ideally, I could also 1v1 them and show them how PVP works in general.

♥21♥ You killed a blue. Congrats! We're proud of you, but also curious why? What do you do now?
Assuming it's an accident on my end: I apologize and pay them back and offer to help them get them a new ship
Assuming it was honorable 1v1: that's how 1v1s work
Assuming they fucked up and warped their high grade snake pod into my smartbombs: I'd link them this from my (now) CEO http://puu.sh/CPpZ9/0429946056.png
TBH reading this all I think of is accidentally killing a poor newbean trying to teach him how to PVP and I feel bad :(

♥22♥ You are roaming near, but outside direct range of, our current staging. You spot a vulnerable capital or supercapital doing something dumb. What do you do?
Get a paste of dscan and local and immediately move my cloaky neut alt eyes; DM an FC with the intel; wait for FC to form a fleet and if they don't for whatever reason I bring my Drake soloing Tristan from question #11

Confirming vouch. Happy to see Rahne applying to us as from my couple years of experience with her I feel like she's knowledgeable enough to add something to our alliance fleets and can find or create good solo or small gang content for us. Additionally, I think she'd be a super good fit for our corp culture and we can form meme badposting voltron as the prophecy foretold.

Yay for Rahne. Not my corp I know but I 3rd wheeled at a dinner with Rahne and Rocket, was 👌

Hello Rahne!
We are excited for you to join us in the best corporation in Pandemic Legion!

As you know, the final step in an application to Habitual Euthanasia is the Arts and Crafts project!
Since you are a talented and capable woman, this project is a bit more in-depth than some others.

Your project will be to create an oven-bake clay object that is HABIT or PL themed. It can also be more generally about EVE if you would like to try your hand at a ship or something like that. Oven-bake clay is a soft modelling clay that comes in a variety of colours and can be baked in a home oven to harden instead of needing a kiln. It's quite reasonably priced, usually a couple bucks for a block of it. Here are some examples:
https://www.michaels.com/sculpey-souffle-oven-bake-clay/M10476948.html
https://www.hobbylobby.com/Crafts-Hobbies/Clay-Molding-Sculpting/Clay/Sculpey-Souffle-Oven-Bake-Clay-Multipack/p/143533

Here are the HABIT and PL logos if you are looking for ideas:

1941177176_256.png.a4b341d5591488cc4101fd0580429e7a.png.9ab3f63440d1534408bee2d7a82d8591.png386292982_128.png.41973cd597a960dc90d6747aa5e3d81e.png.104419980720a5678c7904504d6f24c6.png

Here are some examples of fun little clay creations for inspiration:

image.png.0f055a463156a736731e10d513fdb4a8.png

image.png.d93f228ccc86dbcf7e13c2ddf1106e0e.png

Please take your time and try your best to make something great!
As you work, remember to take progress pictures to share at the end so we can see how you came up with your ideas and the steps needed to implement them.

We are looking forward to flying with you :)

Edited by Dacil Arandur

Update on A&C!

I decided to start with a Thorax, which I've molded, baked, and am now in the process of painting. I streamed it on the CCP channel yesterday and the VOD can be found here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/396681650 

I've attached a progress picture.

I was going to continue painting today but will probably wait until Monday/Tuesday to continue. From the video, I've also started on a Revenant, which is way more detailed and tougher to do! Thanks team!

thorax WIP 3.16.jpg