$0/$3000
Sign in to follow this  
Kosh997

Kosh997

What country are you from?
Orginally I'm from Poland currently I live in UK

How old are you?

How much and around which times do you usually play eve?
Im off from work between wednesday and friday. I have random hours of play depended on pings. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tell us something about your ingame history; what have you done, high points, low points, what corps/alliances have you been in.
I've started in FW in 2010 and since then i was always foucus on pvp. My first null expirianc

What country are you from?
Orginally I'm from Poland currently I live in UK

How old are you?

How much and around which times do you usually play eve?
Im off from work between wednesday and friday. I have random houers of play dependend on pings. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tell us something about your ingame history; what have you done, high points, low points, what corps/alliances have you been in.
I've started in FW in 2010 and since then i was always foucuse on pvp. My first null experience was in stainwagon and AAA. I joined NC. in 2012 and stick with them till late 2016. Two years of inactivity i came back to game into low sec corp which end up in pandemic horde.
Why are you leaving your current corp?
My corp turn into bunch of carebears who dose not give a shit about alliance they are in. 

Why do you want to join Coreli? 
I like your sweet logo. Gray dragon on a yellow shield. Pluse my former ceo SokoleOko was speaking highly of you.
What activities do you enjoy doing in eve?
PVP, organize fleet fights

Do you have any fleet command experience?
No

Do you have any experience in any other fields which might be useful to the corp?
No

Do you have a way of making money outside of our null-sec space?
Yes> I have FW mission runing alt

What types of ships do you prefer flying?
Capital
Did you provide ESI auths for all your characters across all your accounts?
No idea. 

Did anyone refer you to Coreli?
No

was in stainwagon and AAA. I joined NC. in 2012 and stick with them till late 2016. Two years of inactivity i came back to game into low sec corp which end up in pandemic horde.
Why are you leaving your current corp?
My corp turn into bunch of carebears who dose not give a shit about alliance they are in. 

Why do you want to join Coreli? 
I like your sweet logo. Gray dragon on a yellow shield. Plus my former ceo SokoleOko was speaking highly of you.
What activities do you enjoy doing in eve?
PVP, organize fleet fights

Do you have any fleet command experience?
No

Do you have any experience in any other fields which might be useful to the corp?
No

Do you have a way of making money outside of our null-sec space?
Yes> I have FW mission runing alt

What types of ships do you prefer flying?
Capital
No idea. 

Did anyone refer you to Coreli?
No

21 hours ago, Kosh997 said:

No idea. 

You did not.

Steps 3 and 4.

Edited by Joshua Foiritain

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this