$0/$3000
D Spectre

[D Spectre] Application

1. List anyone you know in Sniggerdly and give us an idea of how well you know them (make sure that you discuss listing these people here BEFORE you post your application). Please note strict "vouches" or "sponsors" are not essential but welcomed.
any old BUSA. (was in busa for 6 years) went inactive and missed the merge. mukk should remember me

2. How old are you?

3. Where do you live and what languages do you speak?
us. 5 minutes from kearl 

4. Which time zone sees the most of your playing time (US/EU/AUS)?
us late night

5. How many hours do you play Eve on average during a week?
depends on the action but since i started working from home i can be online 30+

6. Please list all your characters on all your accounts and provide links to skill sheets and killboards. State how long you've had ownership of said characters. If you have characters that you for some reason need to keep secret‚ PM the relevant infо to your recruіter when аѕked to provide ESI tokens.
There are 10-15 characters already all in trawler. They are mostly indy but have a titan & mothership alt. 

7. Tell uѕ about your history in Eve. Where have you been? What have you done? Who are your friends? Your enemies? What was your most memorable fight? Be thorough! Write a book!
Played since 2005ish. Ive done everything. FIX, HTA, Atlas, RA, -A-, PL. Most memorable would have to be B-R. I was relaying intel and targets from goon coms to PL coms and was just watching shit pop... got my mothership out

8. Why are you leaving your current corporation and/or alliance? Please let us know what you did and didn't like about your previous home.
i love busa but at the moment they are pretty inactive (or doing alot of burners) 

9. Are you a shit disturber? Have you caused drama or headache to those around you? Be honest.
no. 

10. Why are you trying to join Sniggerdly
 over other‚ less selective and easier cоrporatіons within Pаndemic Legion?
because i think most of old busa merged in. 

11. What ѕetѕ you apart from being yet another F1 pushing member in fleets? Give examples of you being useful and/or leading fleets; include logs or battle/after-action reports you might have written.
usually i can run spy characters if needed. 

12. Got any tears (griefing logs‚ instances оf scams, etc) to share?
i dont scam. 

13. What games other than Eve do you play? Feel free to lіnk your Steаm account if you feel comfortable doing ѕo.
rust and some csgo. 

14. Do you poѕt on Eve-related websites (Reddit‚ FHC, Zulu, EN24/TMC cоmments sectіons)? If so, link your profile/post history.

not my thing. 

Why didn’t you apply here initially, knowing that most of BUSA had merged into SNIGG, but instead apped to BOS, got rejected, and then came here? 

Did you consider after being rejected from BOS maybe putting more effort in this time?

Can you actually answer this question?

7. Tell uѕ about your history in Eve. Where have you been? What have you done? Who are your friends? Your enemies? What was your most memorable fight? Be thorough! Write a book!

Risky move to put zero effort into your app in the hopes that someone's still around to turbovouch you in.

Good luck.

So like... answer the questions and complete this application. @D Spectre

But....

He went with some other BUSA boys after the merge, so... I don't necessarily blame him for being split between friends when a corp breaks up. Can you explain what happened though with BOS and why you stayed with BL just so we're all clear?

I have flown off/on with the guy since 2011, seen D Spectre join fleets, and did a good job and has been PL a long time. I doubt he'll have trouble having any of the BUSA bois speaking up for him.  If they're not, we need to know why.

@MukkBarovian 

@Achilla

@Malice Aforethought

@Solock

The app sucks, but I remember the dude being a gud man.

Edited by Overman

I remember @D Spectre being in fleets. I would however like to encourage him to put more effort into his application.

Please use 1 more hour of your week and create a good application that we know you can do. The past service doesn't go unrecognized but the newbloods deserve respect too.

Edited by jack1974

Yeah whats up @D Spectre we smell or something??  Just kidding, with my amazing reputation I'd vouch him back .. after he properly fills out the app :woop:

14 hours ago, Vladimir's Revenge said:

Why didn’t you apply here initially, knowing that most of BUSA had merged into SNIGG, but instead apped to BOS, got rejected, and then came here? 

I probably should have. BOS actually grabbed me out of recruitment chat. 

8 hours ago, Diehard Si said:

Did you consider after being rejected from BOS maybe putting more effort in this time?

Can you actually answer this question?

I've been busy with RL for the past couple years so i havent played. I missed the merge from Busa to PL.  There is nothing at all wrong with busa but as i intend to get more active i would like a group that has more active fleets. 

I was in FIX where i learned to play the game and make money via trading. I got into doing small gang stuff. After my fix corp fell apart i went over to wreckless abandon which i believe was in TRI at the time and that was where i started doing some serious pvp. I got my first at that time and had some serious fun with AOE DD's. I was in Wreck for 2-3 years even after tri fell apart for the first time. After that i spent a year starting an alliance with a friend called HTA. We were a pet of RA. I was doing alot of fun pvp then and hot dropping like crazy. I think around that time mukk killed my titan (dick) and then a couple weeks later i joined him in -a-. I pretty much spent the rest of my time doing PVP nightly. ( I have a set of indy chars which i use for money and then my main pvp chars which i use to lose shit on) . I spent the next year in MV doing small gang pvp stuff. When -a- fell i went with busa to join PL. I spent the last 6 years in PL. Of those the first 4 were extremely active and the last 2 not at all. I did whatever was needed. In the beginning it was alot of fishing since we could jump from amamake to anywhere in 5 minutes. Generally i would get a spy character or two into whatever group we were fighting at the time. When we whelped all of our stuff in b-r i spent 1-2 years building supers/titans and selling them near cost into the alliance. My preference of pvp is the small gang late night us tz roams.

I have not been active for the past 1.5~ years. I was going through the process of selling my business. That transaction was completed and i am now on the final stages of my earn out. Effective last week i am able to work from home 4~ days a week so for the first time in awhile ill actually have time to play this game again. 

3 hours ago, jack1974 said:

I remember @D Spectre being in fleets. I would however like to encourage him to put more effort into his application.

Please use 1 more hour of your week and create a good application that we know you can do. The past service doesn't go unrecognized but the newbloods deserve respect too.

Touche. I didnt necessarily think that i had to go through the entire process. Clearly i missed that timeline  on that and it was my mistake. 

Link us a song that you've been listening to this week

7 hours ago, Bnizzle said:

Link us a song that you've been listening to this week

here comes the deny hammer but i dont listen to music. how about a podcast im listening to now... https://www.macrovoices.com/

I remember D Spectre being very active and in many fleets back in the day. I would vouch for him if he's going to stay active (which seems to be the case after his last big post).

literally read this app in the time it took me to warp across Taisy.

At least, try.

...ok...now I saw the reply. Carry on.

Edited by Renwault