Section 1: Some Stuff About You

♥1♥ What іs your timezone‚ primary language and approximately how many hours of EVE do you play per week? Tell us a little about your real life‚ your age‚ occupation etc.

US Mountain, roughly 2000 local to 0000 here in Denver. On average I will play between 20-25  hours a week, depending on if  I need to go and make expensive noise with bullets. I am 27 years old and work for a Japanese electronics conglomerate, specializing in TVs and Digital cameras.

♥2♥ What are your feelings about Taylor Swift? Which Taylor Swift song inspires you the most and why?

T.Swi. I don’t think there is a time that I haven’t wanted her be the carrier of my children. My personal, however unoriginal it may be, from her is  “Shake It Off” because I want her to shake it out of me.  

♥3♥ Do you approve of scamming people in EVE? Have you ever done so? Do you think it’s okay not to honour ransoms?

Scamming is a way of life. Not mine albeit, but more power to those that can make a living from it. As for honouring ransoms, unless the dude being ransomed is being extremely dickish about not paying out after agreeing to pay out, they should be honoured.

♥4♥ Do you approve of meta-gaming and spying in EVE? Have ever you done so or had it done to you? Do you have any useful spy alts? PM details about them to Elise Randolph.

With no less than 12 Black Legion spies, why would anyone not be happy with the meta game?  

♥5♥ List all of your EVE characters with links to skill sheets. Note your main character‚ skill points of each character‚ specializations and how long you’ve had each character.

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Dantesi_Cadelanne (80126)/ https://eve-kill.net/?a=pilot_detail&plt_id=1596047

Dantesi is my main. He is sitting at 84m SP. He is Specialized into sub-BS hulls, Command Ships (full link suite), Recons, Logi, etc.. etc.  He is my original character.

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Chazd_Mahogandy / https://eve-kill.net/?a=pilot_detail&plt_id=824989

Chazd was my cap alt for a time. He is still active as an SP farming character, currently sitting at like 16m SP. I have owned him for about 2 years now.

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Socrate_Makanen / https://eve-kill.net/?a=pilot_detail&plt_id=1794070

Socrate is my OGB toon/ station trader sitting at 54m SP with 100% perfect leadership skills. This is the second character I made.  

♥6♥ What ships can you pilot and what ships do you like? What is your play style? Do you have any FC experience? If so‚ on what scale? What other roles are you familiar with in fleets?

My playstyle is that of a small gang /microgang pilot. For the past two years, I have been streaming off and on  on twitch, primarily as a solo pilot. When I do run fleets, it is usually in either t3ds or some form of nanofaggotry for skirmish engagements. In the past, I have done some new player mechanic explanations and things like that for newbeans and the like.

♥7♥ Do you have an independent way to make income? Do you pay for EVE with PLEX or money?

I pay the monthly sub with cash money. The way I make money is normally with a bit of market trading, or I will use my alt and lobotomize him if i need a bit of money in a hurry.

♥8♥ How long have you been playing EVE? Tell us a little about your EVE history‚ greatest achievements‚ your favorite fights or kills‚ previous corporations and alliances‚ and any past friendly or unfriendly relationships you’ve had with us.

I have been playing EVE since May of 2013. Since then the only corporation that I have been with has been Ubiquitous Hurt. As far as friendly or unfriendly relationships I have had with PL on whole is negligible. Pre- Pheobe, there were more than a few instances in the Bleak Lands that a PL super contingent would appear in a blink of an eye on the Kamala gate when we would go and poke DHSJ. There was a hilarious stream roam in 2014 that we had done with a bunch of mining barges, orcas and the like pre-pheobe, we were jumping into null and a NE Swat titan and subcap fleet murderzoned us.

As for memorable fights, securing 3rd place in the NEO II was easily one of my favorite fights against Kolbasz Inside. I was Fozzie's love child for a little bit after securing tackle on their onnie for Sard's vargur to do the heavy lifting.

♥9♥ List any relevant killboard links to your PvP characters‚ and explanations of any significant losses.

Here is the April link from eve-kill. https://eve-kill.net/?a=pilot_detail&view=kills&plt_id=1596047&m=4&y=2016

Since i don’t fly anything huge, I don’t really have significant losses.

♥10♥ Why do you want to join us? Where did you hear about us? List any references or vouches in HABIT or PL (MAKE SURE you’ve talked to them first before posting here).

I want to join PL because it has a lot more people in it than my current corp. With PL being as nomadic as they are, and going to where the content is, that is the very appealing to me. As for vouches from within PL itself, I have none. Unless you count me getting Doom and a few other PL to lay face down in the snow at the Breckenridge meetup for a picture (I wanted to kill them all for the reddit karma.Turns out I didn’t have a battery in my camera :[ )

Section 2: Ship Setups

♥11♥ Give a setup for a ship or ships you would likely solo PvP in‚ even if you never solo PvP (multiboxing setups are fine).[Vexor, Vexor]

Medium Armor Repairer II

Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II

Medium Ancillary Armor Repairer

Damage Control II

50MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive

Warp Scrambler II

Medium Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I

X5 Enduring Stasis Webifier

Small Infectious Scoped Energy Neutralizer

Medium Infectious Scoped Energy Neutralizer

Small Infectious Scoped Energy Neutralizer

Medium Infectious Scoped Energy Neutralizer

Medium Anti-Explosive Pump I

Medium Nanobot Accelerator I

Medium Nanobot Accelerator I

Hornet EC-300 x5

Warrior II x5

(Drones to taste)

Nanite Repair Paste x58

Navy Cap Booster 800 x11

♥12♥ Give a setup for an armour tanked HAC or T3.

[Proteus, Proteus] Standard run of the mill I suppose.

Dark Blood Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane

1600mm Steel Plates II

Federation Navy Magnetic Field Stabilizer

True Sansha Armor Explosive Hardener

Federation Navy Magnetic Field Stabilizer

Dark Blood Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane

Damage Control II

50MN Microwarpdrive II (Or quad compact)

Republic Fleet Warp Scrambler

Federation Navy Stasis Webifier

Heavy Neutron Blaster II

Heavy Neutron Blaster II

Heavy Neutron Blaster II

Heavy Neutron Blaster II

Heavy Neutron Blaster II

Heavy Neutron Blaster II

Medium Trimark Armor Pump II

Proteus Electronics - Friction Extension Processor

Proteus Defensive - Augmented Plating

Proteus Engineering - Power Core Multiplier

Proteus Offensive - Hybrid Propulsion Armature

Proteus Propulsion - Localized Injectors

Void M x2705

Nanite Repair Paste x76

Null M x2041

Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge M x5872

Caldari Navy Thorium Charge M x4958

♥13♥ Give a setup for a Machariel or long-range HAC/T3.

[Machariel, 1400]

1600mm Rolled Tungsten Compact Plates

Damage Control II

Energized Explosive Membrane II

Energized Explosive Membrane II

Reactive Armor Hardener

Gyrostabilizer II

Tracking Enhancer II

500MN Cold-Gas Enduring Microwarpdrive

Warp Scrambler II

Heavy Stasis Grappler II

Heavy Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I, Navy Cap Booster 3200

800mm Repeating Cannon II, Barrage L

Heavy Infectious Scoped Energy Neutralizer

Large Anti-Thermal Pump II

Large Anti-Kinetic Pump II

Large Trimark Armor Pump II

♥14♥ Give a Remote Repair Battleship setup.

[Nestor, RR]

1600mm Steel Plates II

1600mm Steel Plates II

Damage Control II

Reactive Armor Hardener

500MN Cold-Gas Enduring Microwarpdrive

Heavy Stasis Grappler II

Heavy Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I, Navy Cap Booster 3200

Large Cap Battery II

Heavy Warp Scrambler II

Large Remote Armor Repairer II

Medium Remote Armor Repairer II

Large Remote Capacitor Transmitter II

Large Ancillary Remote Armor Repairer, Nanite Repair Paste

Large Remote Capacitor Transmitter II

Medium Remote Armor Repairer II

Large Remote Armor Repairer II

Large Anti-Explosive Pump II

Large Egress Port Maximizer II

Large Trimark Armor Pump II

♥15♥ Give a setup for a combat carrier you would use with us. If you have a supercarrier‚ post its current setup instead.  I honestly have no idea how to carrier.

[Archon, dot dot dash dot]

25000mm Rolled Tungsten Compact Plates

25000mm Rolled Tungsten Compact Plates

Reactive Armor Hardener

Armor Explosive Hardener II

Armor Kinetic Hardener II

50000MN Cold-Gas Enduring Microwarpdrive

Heavy Capacitor Booster II, Navy Cap Booster 3200

Heavy Capacitor Booster II, Navy Cap Booster 3200

Capital Cap Battery II

Capital Infectious Scoped Energy Neutralizer

Cynosural Field Generator I

Networked Sensor Array

Fighter Support Unit II

Capital Infectious Scoped Energy Neutralizer

Capital Trimark Armor Pump II

♥16♥ If any of your characters can pilot Heavy Interdictors‚ give a setup for a Heavy Interdictor you’d use with us.

[Broadsword, asdf]

Nanofiber Internal Structure II

Nanofiber Internal Structure II

Overdrive Injector System II

Overdrive Injector System II

50MN Cold-Gas Enduring Microwarpdrive

Small Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I, Navy Cap Booster 400

Adaptive Invulnerability Field II

Adaptive Invulnerability Field II

Large F-S9 Regolith Compact Shield Extender

Large F-S9 Regolith Compact Shield Extender

650mm Artillery Cannon II, Tremor M

650mm Artillery Cannon II, Tremor M

Cynosural Field Generator I

Improved Cloaking Device II

True Sansha Warp Disruption Field Generator, Focused Warp Disruption Script

True Sansha Warp Disruption Field Generator

Medium Core Defense Field Extender II

Medium Core Defense Field Extender II

Section 3: EVE Knowledge

This next section is designed to get to know more about your EVE knowledge and what you would do in different situations.

♥17♥ While roaming‚ you find a Drake in a belt and engage it (you decide what ship(s) you’re roaming in‚ and give us the setups here too). Half way through the fight‚ while the Drake has you warp disrupted‚ a Basilisk uncloaks. What do you do?

Two things would be most pragmatic. One: burn out of his long point, and get out. Two: if the drake isn’t applying well, we go after the bassie. Solo bassies can be broken without actually bailing on the fight. I would probably be flying a beefcake vaga, xlasb, large extender, disrupt.

♥18♥ You are roaming with an alliance member‚ both of you in Vagabonds‚ and spot a lone Drake on a gate in an empty system. What do you do?  

If we have brains in our heads, we bump him off and kill the dude. But in reality, we have one of us jump to the other side, see if there’s anything on the other side, if not, i agress and point, wait till either he jumps through (while praying it isn’t a regional gate) and wait for my brand new buddy to call point on the other side.

♥19♥ You are solo roaming in a Vagabond and jump into a gate-camp with some interceptors and Arazus. How do you survive‚ if possible? (hardons for the vaga much?)

The hard route, decloak, over heat the MWD, (Hoping this is on a regional gate) load sabot and try to blap the cepters.
Easy route: over heat MWD, get back to gate. Tank for as long as is reasonable to get as many cepters aggressed as possible, jump back out and kill whatever jumps with me.

♥20♥ You and a friend are in supercarriers‚ in low-sec, killing a small offline tower. Suddenly‚ a Falcon uncloaks and 50 roleplayers bridge in on top of both of you with eight HICs and 50k dps worth of ships. How do you survive?   

Again, don’t know how to super(carrier), but, if i was smart about it, i have a cyno fit, so if it is a winable fight for a subcap fleet bridging in, i light the torch while tanking it out as best as possible.

♥21♥ You and a friend are in scrubby battlecruisers (e.g. Hurricanes or Harbingers) with weak tanks‚ in low sec. A Tempest aggresses you under sentry fire and neutralizes all your cap‚ but you are able to MWD away out to 30km after taking a lot of damage. Do you leave your friend to die?  if he is taking gate guns, we try to hold long point as long as possible for them to do the heavy lifting for us. if he is applying well ever out at 30-40k, i bounce out and back in and get under his guns while holding point so he is either forced to re aggro me, thereby letting my buddy go so he can bounce out and back in.

♥22♥ You are in Old Man Star and have intel of a Nyx warping around. Describe the steps you would take to find the Nyx.

Ping for a hic to get close, get a set of combats off scan. Wait for him to land at a safe or a celestial, scan him down, get the hic in, get him tackled, call in the cavalry with a torch.

14 hours ago, Dantesi Cadelanne said:

♥20♥ You and a friend are in supercarriers‚ in low-sec, killing a small offline tower. Suddenly‚ a Falcon uncloaks and 50 roleplayers bridge in on top of both of you with eight HICs and 50k dps worth of ships. How do you survive?   

Again, don’t know how to super(carrier), but, if i was smart about it, i have a cyno fit, so if it is a winable fight for a subcap fleet bridging in, i light the torch while tanking it out as best as possible.

you made an wrong assumption . u can try again

4 hours ago, Blast x said:

TBF, I don't think 99% of PL knows how to use supers right now but the cyno is a great start

Edited by John Selth

4 hours ago, Blast x said:

I could always picnic, light the cyno and start screaming on comms for halp.

I could also refit for eccm and tank off the second friendly carrier, for eccm, break the Falcons jams. Assign fighters to the hics. But knowing next to nothing about fighter mechanics I don't know if they would apply well or not. 

If I were a super pilot, I would go for option one though. Seems easier. At least until I learned how to super half as well as the 99% John Seth previously mentioned. 

OSHIT Bill of Rights:

OSHIT we're all gonna die. 

OSHIT WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE. 

My Googlefu isn't strong on my phone when it's almost dead. Standby.

1 hour ago, Kenneth McCoy said:

Recite for me the original rules of OSHIT.

"we're not cool enough to be angels" is what I came up with. 

2 hours ago, Dantesi Cadelanne said:

I could always picnic, light the cyno and start screaming on comms for halp.

I could also refit for eccm and tank off the second friendly carrier, for eccm, break the Falcons jams. Assign fighters to the hics. But knowing next to nothing about fighter mechanics I don't know if they would apply well or not. 

If I were a super pilot, I would go for option one though. Seems easier. At least until I learned how to super half as well as the 99% John Seth previously mentioned. 

nop. u assumed u are being ganked that is simply not true.  

u seen this as "OMG i'm getting ganked and i'm going to die " rather then "holy shit bait succesfull bring in the dps".

Edited by Blast x

2 minutes ago, Blast x said:

nop.

"u skydive without a parachute . how do u survive " . by having a large cocksuker on ur back that has a parachute.

u assumed u are being ganked that is simply not true.  

Fair point. However, as the addage goes, hope for the best but plan for the worst. 

9 minutes ago, Dantesi Cadelanne said:

Fair point. However, as the addage goes, hope for the best but plan for the worst. 

nop .  point is to see if the nerd can spot the "omg i'm getting ganked" like "omg they took the bait". or "omg we counter baited them"

small difference

also DON"T DO DUMB SHIT WITH YOUR SUPER ASSCUNT 

Edited by Blast x

1 minute ago, Blast x said:

nop .  point is to see if the nerd can spot the "omg i'm getting ganked" like "omg they took the bait".

small difference :P 

Well shit. I took the bait then. 

2 minutes ago, Dantesi Cadelanne said:

Well shit. I took the bait then. 

this is a freebie. and a good a place as any to start getting some super capital experience.

first rule. don;t do dumb shit and learn to spot the trap :P 

6 minutes ago, Blast x said:

this is a freebie. and a good a place as any to start getting some super capital experience.

Seeing as I am no where near even sitting in a super, ive got some time to learn I suppose.

41 minutes ago, Blast x said:

When I looked at the question initially, my thought process was: why the fuck would someone do that in a super. i can grab 15 dudes in oracles and accomplish the same shit.  

The real question is, was this something that really happened? Because I would love to see the recording of that. 

On 08.05.2016 at 8:29 AM, Dantesi Cadelanne said:

♥10♥ Why do you want to join us? Where did you hear about us? List any references or vouches in HABIT or PL (MAKE SURE you’ve talked to them first before posting here).

I want to join PL because it has a lot more people in it than my current corp. With PL being as nomadic as they are, and going to where the content is, that is the very appealing to me. As for vouches from within PL itself, I have none.

So why the fuck you wanna get in HABIT if you don't even know anyone in here?

Please apply to the Doomchinchillas! While Doom himself is a chill person he is clearly not part of the chill HABIT fam (yet)!

11 hours ago, Blast x said:

nop .  point is to see if the nerd can spot the "omg i'm getting ganked" like "omg they took the bait". or "omg we counter baited them"

small difference

also DON"T DO DUMB SHIT WITH YOUR SUPER ASSCUNT 

This is just the dumbest set of member questions I have seen on a recruitment thread... And I have to read through CYNOU threads as my space job. 

27 minutes ago, John Selth said:

This is just the dumbest set of member questions I have seen on a recruitment thread... And I have to read through CYNOU threads as my space job. 

why don't u go fuck yourself then mate. and fuck off habit rec . ty <3

edit:  "TBF, I don't think 99% of PL knows how to use supers right now but the cyno is a great start " 

what has "use supers right"  to do with spotting a trap  ??  u dumb.

Edited by Blast x

Serious question here.

Taylor Swift or Iggy Azalea.