Sign in to follow this  
Bensen1296

Bensen1296

Who is Fronk btw as his last x posts are aids?

36 minutes ago, Bjoern said:

random piece of OG shit . probably looking to get noticed ? so he gets troll recruited ?

most likely some test/brave cocsuker . way to many random posts.

I read literally none of this application, but it looked pretty, and I'm ok with that. 

1 hour ago, Bjoern said:

still better than blast x posting

triggering intesifies

1 hour ago, Bjoern said:

daruna deletes all of my good posts

Man my bad drunk posting, but i actually didin't vouch bensen, i told him ive been in and out of eve for a year now probably so my vouch wouldn't mean anything.

when i said i felt like nobody liked me, was when i apped to habit and got kicked and all the waffabr0s hated me, i felt great while i was in there.

anyway im pretty sure im in the wrong here so sorry reza for shit stirring, when he got kicked i just felt furious ♥♥♥ nothing but love

If your HABIT application will be rejected @Bensen1296 you are welcome to come back to WAFFLES for a few more months and get to know capitals warfare and other fleet mechanics better and then you can apply to HABIT again and you will have my vouch too.

24 minutes ago, Reza Najafi said:

If your HABIT application will be rejected @Bensen1296 you are welcome to come back to WAFFLES for a few more months and get to know capitals warfare and other fleet mechanics better and then you can apply to HABIT again and you will have my vouch too.

To be honest if you think I am not ready I would rather just come back now as in all likelyhood I am not ready. I would love to reapply in a few months time with a reza vouch. 

I am also sorry for this drama I hope there are no hard feelings between anyone and I apologise for everything there there was probably a communication  error on my part. 

For your arts and craft you will be making some home-made play-doh. With this play-doh you will need to cut perfect cubes of a size of your choosing (I would suggest 1cm3 minimum) and from these cubes construct a MineCraft-esque 3D recreation of the ever-victorious Habitual Euthanasia logo (or an Eve subject of your choosing). If you choose the Habitual Euthanasia logo as your subject, it must be free standing vertically to the base plane and not simply laying on the canvas. You will need to factor in the structural engineering of your artwork by making use of any non-visible reinforcing elements as you see fit.

You can source your own Play-doh recipe or you may use the recipe at http://www.pbs.org/parents/crafts-for-kids/no-bake-play-dough/ (glitter strongly recommended). Obviously you will require multiple Play-dohs of varying colour.

Planning is essential and to that end I recommend utilising http://voxelbuilder.com/edit or some similar tool to design your creation. You must provide progress shots of your planning and also the construction of the final work of art.

Bonus points: Instead of an Eve related subject you may create a 3D portrait of a Taylor of your choosing.

Extra bonus points: Recover my old PL forum avatar. From memory it was a pretty Korean girl (purportedly a famous musician) winking and then waving at the camera.

58 minutes ago, Bensen1296 said:

To be honest if you think I am not ready I would rather just come back now as in all likelyhood I am not ready. I would love to reapply in a few months time with a reza vouch. 

I am also sorry for this drama I hope there are no hard feelings between anyone and I apologise for everything there there was probably a communication  error on my part. 

It's too late now friend. I have arrived.

1 hour ago, Kejontes said:

For your arts and craft you will be making some home-made play-doh. With this play-doh you will need to cut perfect cubes of a size of your choosing (I would suggest 1cm3 minimum) and from these cubes construct a MineCraft-esque 3D recreation of the ever-victorious Habitual Euthanasia logo (or an Eve subject of your choosing). If you choose the Habitual Euthanasia logo as your subject, it must be free standing vertically to the base plane and not simply laying on the canvas. You will need to factor in the structural engineering of your artwork by making use of any non-visible reinforcing elements as you see fit.

You can source your own Play-doh recipe or you may use the recipe at http://www.pbs.org/parents/crafts-for-kids/no-bake-play-dough/ (glitter strongly recommended). Obviously you will require multiple Play-dohs of varying colour.

Planning is essential and to that end I recommend utilising http://voxelbuilder.com/edit or some similar tool to design your creation. You must provide progress shots of your planning and also the construction of the final work of art.

Bonus points: Instead of an Eve related subject you may create a 3D portrait of a Taylor of your choosing.

Extra bonus points: Recover my old PL forum avatar. From memory it was a pretty Korean girl (purportedly a famous musician) winking and then waving at the camera.

are we sure you are not the Devil?

@Kejontes I am still probably going to go back to waffles and I will hopefully be back (hopefully) but I still accept your a&c challenge

1 hour ago, Bensen1296 said:

@Kejontes I am still probably going to go back to waffles and I will hopefully be back (hopefully) but I still accept your a&c challenge

i think we broke him.

u need to commit .

Bensen was a great guy in waffles, he loved to shoot blues and generally be an annoying retard.  He also seems to have the mind of a 10 year old kid.   I think he would make a perfect addition to Pandemic horde.  

Edited by Lilith5

2 hours ago, Judy Mikakka said:

Habit #1 app content creators 

When you attract the dumbest people in EVE to apply, maybe it isn't content creation, but something else???????????

1 minute ago, Dysphonia Fera said:

When you attract the dumbest people in EVE to apply, maybe it isn't content creation, but something else???????????

Yes, I believe that's called Hoover Inc.

14 minutes ago, Dysphonia Fera said:

I don't see lilith or dame death applying?

6 hours ago, Lilith5 said:

Bensen was a great guy in waffles, he loved to shoot blues and generally be an annoying retard.  He also seems to have the mind of a 10 year old kid.   I think he would make a perfect addition to Pandemic horde.  

shit nigga that sounds exactly like me, lmfao