Asher Kagen

Asher Kagen Application

PVP isnt my main focus in EVE. If it happens, I dont run away. I do my fair share of exploding, i wont deny

1 minute ago, Asher Kagen said:

PVP isnt my main focus in EVE. If it happens, I dont run away. I do my fair share of exploding, i wont deny

You do realize you're joining a PvP alliance, right?  Why are you joining again?

I log into EVE and i do things. Most of those things arent PVP but my killboard confirms that when im pinged to join fleet, im there.
I came to PL and nullsec to live and fight here. Time for a change

i thought that was what HORDE was for 

ya'know

living in nullsec 

fighting there

making a change

Funny, i joined HORDE to start making a change to my content. RL happened for a while there but Im back to try again.
If youre happy to judge me on a few words and a killboard that gives out-of-context data, go ahead. The right people will give me a chance. You all were given a chance to earn your place. Now im asking for mine

Look, Im gonna be honest.
Alot of you dont seem to want me in HABIT and im ok with your opinions. I respect them.
But I really want to be here and Im going to do what I can to make that happen. If someone gives me some hints as to what I can do to achieve this, it would be much appreciated

"I'm in HABIT now and none of your opinions matter"

you could have just led with that and the discussion would have been over my dude

5 hours ago, Asher Kagen said:

♥7♥ Do you have an independent way to make income? Do you pay for EVE with PLEX or money?

I enjoy running exploration combat sites and will also run incursions on an alt when I need the ISK. Asher has always been subbed. Phayen is subbed as required. 

just to recap for those playing at home

you're joining PL with a single character and are 

Keen to fly capitals in anger

eaba10a27b06717c829a8f44c845c8f3.pngeaba10a27b06717c829a8f44c845c8f3.pngeaba10a27b06717c829a8f44c845c8f3.pngeaba10a27b06717c829a8f44c845c8f3.pngeaba10a27b06717c829a8f44c845c8f3.pngeaba10a27b06717c829a8f44c845c8f3.png

♥12♥ Give a setup for an armour tanked HAC or T3.

only be 

single plate legions are bad, but cloaky legions are far worse 

6 hours ago, Asher Kagen said:

♥13♥ Give a setup for a Machariel or long-range HAC/T3.

trusted 

pve tengu is not a lr hac/t3 or mach

♥14♥ Give a Remote Repair Battleship setup.

in a pod (ok, not even a pod!)

♥15♥ Give a setup for a combat carrier you would use with us. If you have a supercarrier‚ post its current setup instead.

No experience with combat carriers. Im looking to change that.

♥16♥ If any of your characters can pilot Heavy Interdictors‚ give a setup for a Heavy Interdictor you’d use with us.

N/A

why even bother right, you're already in corp xDDDDDDD

♥17♥ While roaming‚ you find a Drake in a belt and engage it (you decide what ship(s) you’re roaming in‚ and give us the setups here too). Half way through the fight‚ while the Drake has you warp disrupted‚ a Basilisk uncloaks. What do you do?

Presuming im not the first to die.. Once Ive finished berating the Drake pilot for being dishonobru, I ping in standing fleet, drop the 'panic' cyno and pray for someone to avenge my innevitable demise with glorious hellfire (seriously tho, I was likely the first to die and the Basi likely uncloaked while laughing so hard that he accidently deactivated his cloak)

what ships are you flying? what are their fits? who are you cynoing in? what are their fits?

♥19♥ You are solo roaming in a Vagabond and jump into a gate-camp with some interceptors and Arazus. How do you survive‚ if possible?

Hit the BIG red button with 'PANIC CYNO' on it and watch the fools scatter.. Moonwalk to the gate, give a twirl and jump out. (In reality, I fumble the keyboard, let out a girly "EEK!" and crash the gate.. exploding gloriously just as i reach the gate)

how do you moonwalk to the gate after activating a cyno? did you know that activating a cyno immobilizes your ship for 10 minutes?