Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
seugah

The seugahnator

98 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Avery Lewis said:

Lets have a look at DJ's refugees, shall we? 

https://zkillboard.com/character/977537116/ - D'ceet, totally inactive since joining, was also kicked from TEST for being a low-tier spy. I distinctly remember him being painfully retarded while I was in Star Frontiers with him.

https://zkillboard.com/character/689566157/ - Neggies, totally inactive since joining.

https://zkillboard.com/character/95591761/ - Vincent Claeson, totally inactive since joining.

https://zkillboard.com/character/902506853/ - Darius Johnson, clearly the top dog of the group, actually went on a t1 frigate corp roam since joining and killed a capsule!

https://zkillboard.com/character/1036864567/ - Lazy Eagle, totally inactive since joining.

And then we have you, who still thinks that Xenuria is somehow relevant or that anyone in PL would give a fuck about that idiot jester showing up in the recruitment section of an app, and somehow thinks that his one month in PL gives him the right to comment on shit that he will never be involved with, since you have always been and always will be an F1-mashing goon line member.

I can't wait until Daktar gets poached into ISRAD and we can say that BAT is comprised of 100% useless ex-'grr goon' line members and ex-space politicians/diplos who have no idea how to play the actual game of EVE online.

tl;dr: go suck on the fattest part of my dick, faggot.

@Lazy Eagle @Darius JOHNSON @Vincent Claeson @neggies @D'ceet :thinking: 

8 hours ago, Andrew Jester said:

whoah what'd I do to you...

wew glad I wasn't included in that. It's ok I got u fam.

11 hours ago, seugah said:

I know my app is pretty bad i am kinda outa the loop with nerdy spai api shit i will blame it on getting old and being brainwashed by wow and that all players who play are generally nice guys? Oh how a good kick in the balls for being dumb can bring it crashing back i think i missed the toxic. App will be sent tonight.

So the excuse for your utter stupidity of posting API's in a public forum is being "old"? Is this the same excuses other minorities or social justice faggots use when they get caught making meth? Or robbing a Wal Mart over an Ipad? While your at it you might as well just blame it on Russia. They leaked those API's. 

Edited by Tara Read

Didn't notice this thread till now but holy fuck put some effort into your app. You put less effort into this app then America during WW1.

But um ya would vouch even though you are making me look like a gigantic phaggot and literally didnt tell me about the app 

OK so two things:

1) Could you give me an updated Phoenix fit taking into account the recent capital changes? Ideally, I'd love to see an actual Nag fit but I'm working with you here

2) Could you explain your solo Orthrus fit? Oversized MWD with Light Missile Launchers is pretty fucking weird 

On 10/31/2016 at 6:42 PM, Dog0fWaRR said:

Seugah was a super solid dude in BL.

Was easily one of my favorite boobheads peeps.

+1

Behind me of course

17 minutes ago, Natewashere said:

Behind me of course

You were hands down the biggest shitter in Boob Heads. (Excluding that time Dame Death was in Boob.)

But that was then, and this is now, I'm sure you've improved. :)

On 11/2/2016 at 2:13 PM, Avery Lewis said:

https://zkillboard.com/character/977537116/ - D'ceet, totally inactive since joining, was also kicked from TEST for being a low-tier spy. I distinctly remember him being painfully retarded while I was in Star Frontiers with him.

So fun story, you NEVER interacted with me in Star Frontiers. Not. Once - The only people I regularly chatted with were Traflagar Raw and Argus. To continue this  that you "think" you know what happened, I was never kicked from TEST. I left Star Frontiers on fantastic terms, so much so that I was even invited back once Argus Son found out Ten Dollar Bond was dissolving. So I don't know what you think went down, but maybe you need to unfuck your story and come back with some truth. 

So you can take the fattest part of your dick, and shove it up your ass shitlord. 

2 minutes ago, D'ceet said:

So you can take the fattest part of your dick, and shove it up your ass shitlord. 

Ahaha I love recruitment threads. This dude just needs to change his ign to "The Smegmanator" cause all we got going on is people talking about dicks and alot of cheesing going on. 

Edited by Tara Read

9 minutes ago, D'ceet said:

So fun story, you NEVER interacted with me in Star Frontiers. Not. Once - The only people I regularly chatted with were Traflagar Raw and Argus. To continue this  that you "think" you know what happened, I was never kicked from TEST. I left Star Frontiers on fantastic terms, so much so that I was even invited back once Argus Son found out Ten Dollar Bond was dissolving. So I don't know what you think went down, but maybe you need to unfuck your story and come back with some truth. 

And while we're on the topic, if you want to police my fucking game time take it up with BAT CEO. I've been dealing with a death in the family so figure out whats what before you start slinging shit, you cunt. 

1 hour ago, D'ceet said:

That's weird, because I was part of TEST leadership and distinctly remember a conversation with Dran Arcana about you being sketchy as fuck. Maybe Argus changed his mind when SF left TEST, who knows. 

Either way, you guys are useless faggots, the fact that you might have had extenuating circumstances doesn't change the fact that nearly every single person who joined with you has been inactive, and you were inactive for most of September too. I'm sure the BAT CEO who hasn't done anything in three months except losing a cyno Buzzard is going to care strongly about his members being inactive, lmao. 

Anyways, do me a favor and stay the fuck out of my recruitment forum. I'll happily pull a Grath and edit your posts if you don't want to, it's up to you. If you don't want people to say mean things about you in PL, maybe you should try a) not being useless and b) not having useless friends before you try to throw shade.

11 hours ago, Thul'gan Syth said:

OK so two things:

1) Could you give me an updated Phoenix fit taking into account the recent capital changes? Ideally, I'd love to see an actual Nag fit but I'm working with you here

2) Could you explain your solo Orthrus fit? Oversized MWD with Light Missile Launchers is pretty fucking weird 

@seugah

Don't miss this post in the middle of this shitshow, by the way.

he should get in just for the glory that averee chimping in this thread is

2 hours ago, D'ceet said:

As he posted with 0 kills

makes ya think 🤔

Edit: did your whole family die between June - November or are you just always worthless? It looks like you have never even been remotely "active" the whole fucking time you have played eve. I've met people in test who have fed more cruisers to wardeccers in jita over a week than you have even total kills in your career

fuck outta here, cunt

Edited by yoyaz

On 11/2/2016 at 2:13 PM, Avery Lewis said:

https://zkillboard.com/character/689566157/ - Neggies, totally inactive since joining.

https://zkillboard.com/character/95591761/ - Vincent Claeson, totally inactive since joining.

https://zkillboard.com/character/902506853/ - Darius Johnson, clearly the top dog of the group, actually went on a t1 frigate corp roam since joining and killed a capsule!

https://zkillboard.com/character/1036864567/ - Lazy Eagle, totally inactive since joining.

And then we have you, who still thinks that Xenuria is somehow relevant or that anyone in PL would give a fuck about that idiot jester showing up in the recruitment section of an app, and somehow thinks that his one month in PL gives him the right to comment on shit that he will never be involved with, since you have always been and always will be an F1-mashing goon line member.

I can't wait until Daktar gets poached into ISRAD and we can say that BAT is comprised of 100% useless ex-'grr goon' line members and ex-space politicians/diplos who have no idea how to play the actual game of EVE online.

tl;dr: go suck on the fattest part of my dick, faggot.

1341181819768.jpg

This happens when you post a .pl link on fb, so while we're at it, can this also be fixed?

Captsdsdsdsdsdure.PNG

man look at these garbage bat retards trying to talk shit lmao

1 hour ago, kv2 dng said:

This happens when you post a .pl link on fb, so while we're at it, can this also be fixed?

Captsdsdsdsdsdure.PNG

this is my gratest accomplishment

1 hour ago, Andrew Jester said:

this is my gratest accomplishment

I like your avatar

8 hours ago, Calfis said:

I like your avatar

thanks me too it represents me properly