Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HellGh0st

HellGh0st

30 posts in this topic

1. List your sponsor(s) North Eastern Swat if you have any (make sure to that they post in the thread to confirm). 

Intaki Guy

2. How old are you? 

3. Where do you live and what languages do you speak? 
Spanish, some English. I'm from Argentina

4. Which time zone sees the most of your playing time (US/EU/AUS)? 
USTZ

5. How many hours do you play Eve on average during a week? 
close to 20-40

6. Please list all your characters on all your accounts and provide links to skill sheets and killboards. State how long you've had ownership of said characters. If you have characters that you for some reason need to keep secret‚ PM the relevant info to your recruiter when asked to provide API. 
hellgh0st - main had him from start
http://eveboard.com/pilot/HellGh0st    pass: petes

https://zkillboard.com/character/886825390/

ruca rider - alt had him from start

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Ruca_Rider
https://zkillboard.com/character/1977791508/

7. Tell us about your history in Eve. Where have you been? What have you done? Who are your friends? Your enemies? What was your most memorable fight? Be thorough! Write a book! 
Long story short: I started playing in 2006, my brother and some of his friends were in Eve Defence Force wich was a part of ASCN. i joined with them and even tho it was a long time ago
I still remember when the first titan was created and destroyed. after ascn got evicted i went afk for a while. when I came back to the game my brother had made a corporation called FW Scuad
at the start we were living in syndicate under BCA alliance, we got evicted (by cry havoc if i remember right) and went on to rent with some french alliance whose name i dont recall.
we also lived in Cloud Ring until we got evicted from there too. after that we formed a Spanish only alliance called ECLIPSE. we started living in curse until we joined the DRF and 
settled on insmother. we fought AAA for a few years until red alliance imploded, at that time me and my brother stopped playing.
I was in waffles too, for a while but at that time I wasnt so motivated to play anymore. 
Since last year I came back to play, we tried to refloat the FW scuad corp by joining MOA.I had fun during the war but it e  nded up being worse so I left and now I live in venal and pretty much only do solo-small
gang pvp.
I've had many good fights with AAA under RA's coallition... but the best fight was against a cynabal, when they were super op. with a heavy neut pilgrim (when they used to neut at 12km with medium neuts)

8. Why are you leaving your current corporation and/or alliance? Please let us know what you did and didn't like about your previous home. 
this corporation just me and intaki's alts we use to pvp.

9. Are you a shit disturber? Have you caused drama or headache to those around you? Be honest. 
no i'm pretty chill

10. Why are you trying to join North Eastern Swat over other‚ less selective and easier corporatoons within Pandemic Legion? 
because Intaky said nesw is #1 chill corp in PL. 

11. What sets you apart from being yet another F1 pushing member in fleets? Give examples of you being useful and/or leading fleets; include logs or battle/after-action reports you might have written. 
I used to be logi anchor on big fleets and FC on small roaming gangs.

12. Got any tears (grieving logs‚ instances of scams, etc) to share? 
no, sorry.

Edited by HellGh0st
i forget eveboard info

Vouch, even tho the formatting is fucking terrible

10 hours ago, HellGh0st said:

6. Please list all your characters on all your accounts and provide links to skill sheets

4 hours ago, Intaki Guy said:

Vouch, even tho the formatting is fucking terrible

Is he going to be working with you on building the wall ?

5 hours ago, Yazoul Samaiel said:

Is he going to be working with you on building the wall ?

in argentina we're also building a wall

20 hours ago, HellGh0st said:

Be thorough! Write a book! 
Long story short:

2 hours ago, SpaceyX said:

So tell me, are you willing to teach some spanish to @Ron Mexxico?

jajaja NP!... but i am teacher off bilogy in RL... i`d rather teach that XD. 

10 minutes ago, Kata Tonik said:

Realy i can write a book.. but in spanish... my inglish is not enough for write a book .. yes for read .. no for write . xD . 

On 11/17/2016 at 7:09 PM, HellGh0st said:

now I live in venal and pretty much only do solo-small gang pvp.

So why do you want to join PL?

5. How many hours do you play Eve on average during a week? 
close to 20-40

So you say you play eve 20-40h per week, What do you do the other 15-30h?

It is a PL requirement to have an alt that can fly and owns an Emergency Apostle (can also be used for move days) How far off is your alt from flying a T2 Triage T2 Cap Mod’s Apostle?  

Question:

You are sat in staging system, you see an in game announcement thing about someone Entosising our Ihub next door. (it’s an entosis rapier 100mn going 4k/s orbiting the ihub at 230km) You are the only one who can deal with it. As soon as you jump in he goes red on entosis you have 1min 40 till he warps off.

You only have you and your alt, how do you kill it, what ships, what fits.

Question:

You are sat chilling, IRC pings no less than 12 times, the ping reads (notice) Foxcats > Logi > CCPL Triage > Booshers > Slowcats > Fax on standby Hedliners fleet Beta ops.

You decide to go in a boosher. What ship and fit do you use and what do you also do with your alt?

Edited by Tappits

42 minutes ago, Tappits said:

So why do you want to join PL?

It is a PL requirement to have an alt that can fly and owns an Emergency Apostle (can also be used for move days) How far off is your alt from flying a T2 Triage T2 Cap Mod’s Apostle?  

Question:

You are sat in staging system, you see an in game announcement thing about someone Entosising our Ihub next door. (it’s an entosis rapier 100mn going 4k/s orbiting the ihub at 230km) You are the only one who can deal with it. As soon as you jump in he goes red on entosis you have 1min 40 till he warps off.

You only have you and your alt, how do you kill it, what ships, what fits.

Question:

You are sat chilling, IRC pings no less than 12 times, the ping reads (notice) Foxcats > Logi > CCPL Triage > Booshers > Slowcats > Fax on standby Hedliners fleet Beta ops.

You decide to go in a boosher. What ship and fit do you use and what do you also do with your alt?

RL.... job 8hs x5 days = 40hs, gillfriend agro 2-3 nights, sleep (i dont sleep  much, 6hs per day)... play other games (we camp whit intaky, but when nothing happend, play LOL 3 machs, no more taht)...  and other time: I LOVE EFT, i make fits for solo, for fleet, for duo, for small fleet... but the 90% off that fit never see the light... and you ask me why like join in PL... one the resons is taht.... i like the fleet composicion PL use.... the fleet comp are you usin whit stratios + asteros + tengus, i make the same comp 6 months ago (if yo dont beliveme, i can make thomthin for taht).. but my ex corp, no have skils, or cry for the isk of cost.... bla... 

THE ENTOSIS PROBLEM: - i have taht problem when back to my corp and they whit MOA are figthing whit KOONIES, i make a solution, but in the end off war, never can test my fit.. (i buy the ship, but no more rapiers for test =( ) ... THE SOLUTION (in this case the rapier use MWD and not 100mn), svipul 50mn.. go at 14km aprox ; )... i call taht fit 10seconds or prices... = ). 

oke... in oither moment i fihis ... now i am in the job... and i need end for go home = )... 

if accepted will you put JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA in every single post of yours, so I can jajajajaja with you?

20 hours ago, Intaki Guy said:

in argentina we're also building a wall

I like this guy. 

On 11/17/2016 at 7:09 PM, HellGh0st said:

Argentina

We won the Falklands war, PM me full API's for all your shit. 

4 hours ago, Tappits said:

We won the Falklands war, PM me full API's for all your shit. 

Is a true sad hisotry..... No for win o lose, no for who are the owner....  we sent young people to die.... just to say: the country was good 
=( 

11 hours ago, Radakos said:

if accepted will you put JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA in every single post of yours, so I can jajajajaja with you?

jajajaja ok! 

2 hours ago, HellGh0st said:

jajajaja ok! 

jajajajajajajaajaajjajajaja!!!!

Hey so, I asked this to the last few applicants and nobody has actually answered it yet :( 

How would you fit a Revanant for killing subcapitals in a PL fleet with only armor FAX support? 

Question:

[Pontifex, New Setup 1]
Damage Control II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
Adaptive Nano Plating II
Energized Thermal Membrane II
400mm Steel Plates II

Warp Scrambler II
Micro Jump Field Generator
5MN Microwarpdrive II

Armored Warfare Link - Passive Defense II
Prototype Cloaking Device I
[empty high slot]
[empty high slot]
[empty high slot]

Small Processor Overclocking Unit II
Small Trimark Armor Pump II

15 hours ago, Krios42 said:

Hey so, I asked this to the last few applicants and nobody has actually answered it yet :( 

How would you fit a Revanant for killing subcapitals in a PL fleet with only armor FAX support? 

I hate say this.... but is the true... i no have idea a bout fight whit capitals.... but.... i make this four you... 

[Revenant, New Setup 1]
Imperial Navy Drone Damage Amplifier
Corpum A-Type Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
Corpum A-Type Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
Sentient Damage Control

Unit W-634's Modified Omnidirectional Tracking Link, Tracking Speed Script
Unit W-634's Modified Omnidirectional Tracking Link, Tracking Speed Script
Unit W-634's Modified Drone Navigation Computer
Unit W-634's Modified Drone Navigation Computer
Shadow Serpentis Heavy Stasis Grappler
Sensor Booster II, Scan Resolution Script
Capital Capacitor Booster II, Navy Cap Booster 3200

Networked Sensor Array
Fighter Support Unit II
Fighter Support Unit II
Fighter Support Unit II
Corpus X-Type Heavy Energy Neutralizer
Corpus X-Type Heavy Energy Neutralizer

Capital Trimark Armor Pump II

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH SORRY  RADAKOS... I FORGET! 

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA xD ... 

Just be sure you sent/send me api's for all your accounts.

Looks alright, you might want to rethink the lows though. Have a look through previous patch notes and have a play around with the capital fittings in pyfa/eft. Would you be cool with buying/injecting a FAX alt?