DJ Aldard

dj aldard

88 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, DJ Aldard said:

will do when i get home

 

HI HELLO?

0

Share this post


Link to post

F9uaMXm.jpg

 

 

 

Edited by Doomchinchilla
not fixed
0

Share this post


Link to post

Ok, so it's been said but I'll say it again. We value our community and how close we are to each other in corp. Some people are questioning the choice of why we're a second choice or why you were convinced to do another corp. This is your shot to make us think otherwise. Some people also think this is when you're going to turn tails and run, perhaps find another easier way into PL but we shall see.

Make me feel inspired, make me feel this. Here is your reading:

Record yourself doing Yoda's speech. Make me believe in the force. Youtube, google drive, soundcloud, they're all acceptable. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Doomchinchilla said:

Ok, so it's been said but I'll say it again. We value our community and how close we are to each other in corp. Some people are questioning the choice of why we're a second choice or why you were convinced to do another corp. This is your shot to make us think otherwise. Some people also think this is when you're going to turn tails and run, perhaps find another easier way into PL but we shall see.

Make me feel inspired, make me feel this. Here is your reading:

Record yourself doing Yoda's speech. Make me believe in the force. Youtube, google drive, soundcloud, they're all acceptable. 

Also we would appreciate if you tried your best to keep it authentic yoda, so naturally imitate him to your best abilities.

3

Share this post


Link to post
57 minutes ago, Andrew Jester said:

if I don't hear lizard noises I'm lockin' this app

 

Capture.PNG

-1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, DJ Aldard said:

i tried fixing it but im on my phone

on your phone but no auto correct? 

 

:thinking:

0

Share this post


Link to post

If you dress up as yoda and record it as a video ill pull some strings with andy and we will get you in

0

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, kr4te said:

If you dress up as yoda and record it as a video ill pull some strings with andy and we will get you in

I'll put in a good word with my boss

0

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Doomchinchilla said:

downvoted

weird where'd all your downswages go...

0

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, kr4te said:

If you dress up as yoda and record it as a video ill pull some strings with andy and we will get you in

Bonus points if he goes out the bayou and does it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Doomchinchilla said:

downvoted

kermit is a good man

0

Share this post


Link to post

If cynou were to merge with one other PL corp, which one would you hope it was? Which one would it be? Why?

-2

Share this post


Link to post

In 4 sentences or less, please explain how to quickly combat probe a ship that you are hunting down.

Edited by Torrent Rage
4

Share this post


Link to post

Please enter NON EXPIRING & FULL APIS to the PL auth board found here. Next send a second set of FULL APIs and send them to me, @Sharker2k3, @Holy8th, and @John Selth via PL Forum Mail. Make sure you create a set of  FULL API keys for any corporate/director characters you may have. This by no means indicates that you have been accepted into CYNOU, this is simply just another step in the application process to give you a quick but thorough ruling. Continue to answer questions and check back constantly for possible updates and or notices from us.

0

Share this post


Link to post

At this point might as well accept DJ cuz he can combat probe xD

0

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/13/2016 at 10:52 AM, Daemon Belial said:

You wouldn't wanna get lost in that beautiful Trump mane for the rest of your days? Quit fooling yourself.

Tswift is the superior T again👌

Edited by Doomchinchilla
1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Doomchinchilla said:

Tswift is the superior T again👌

Mr. T is the superior T m8

-2

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Torrent Rage said:

In 4 sentences or less, please explain how to quickly combat probe a ship that you are hunting down.

 dscan for general direction then drop probes.  after each hit bm spot . if its cap/super and it  cloaks wait for dictors if not go for decloak light cyno. Make sure some one is recording

 

video will be up tomorrow or Saturday

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.