dj aldard

88 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, DJ Aldard said:

will do when i get home

HI HELLO?

F9uaMXm.jpg

Edited by Doomchinchilla
not fixed

Ok, so it's been said but I'll say it again. We value our community and how close we are to each other in corp. Some people are questioning the choice of why we're a second choice or why you were convinced to do another corp. This is your shot to make us think otherwise. Some people also think this is when you're going to turn tails and run, perhaps find another easier way into PL but we shall see.

Make me feel inspired, make me feel this. Here is your reading:

Record yourself doing Yoda's speech. Make me believe in the force. Youtube, google drive, soundcloud, they're all acceptable. 

13 minutes ago, Doomchinchilla said:

Ok, so it's been said but I'll say it again. We value our community and how close we are to each other in corp. Some people are questioning the choice of why we're a second choice or why you were convinced to do another corp. This is your shot to make us think otherwise. Some people also think this is when you're going to turn tails and run, perhaps find another easier way into PL but we shall see.

Make me feel inspired, make me feel this. Here is your reading:

Record yourself doing Yoda's speech. Make me believe in the force. Youtube, google drive, soundcloud, they're all acceptable. 

Also we would appreciate if you tried your best to keep it authentic yoda, so naturally imitate him to your best abilities.

57 minutes ago, Andrew Jester said:

if I don't hear lizard noises I'm lockin' this app

Capture.PNG

4 hours ago, DJ Aldard said:

i tried fixing it but im on my phone

on your phone but no auto correct? 

:thinking:

If you dress up as yoda and record it as a video ill pull some strings with andy and we will get you in

28 minutes ago, kr4te said:

If you dress up as yoda and record it as a video ill pull some strings with andy and we will get you in

I'll put in a good word with my boss

1 minute ago, Doomchinchilla said:

downvoted

weird where'd all your downswages go...

53 minutes ago, kr4te said:

Bonus points if he goes out the bayou and does it.

1 hour ago, Doomchinchilla said:

downvoted

kermit is a good man

If cynou were to merge with one other PL corp, which one would you hope it was? Which one would it be? Why?

In 4 sentences or less, please explain how to quickly combat probe a ship that you are hunting down.

Edited by Torrent Rage

Please enter NON EXPIRING & FULL APIS to the PL auth board found here. Next send a second set of FULL APIs and send them to me, @Sharker2k3, @Holy8th, and @John Selth via PL Forum Mail. Make sure you create a set of  FULL API keys for any corporate/director characters you may have. This by no means indicates that you have been accepted into CYNOU, this is simply just another step in the application process to give you a quick but thorough ruling. Continue to answer questions and check back constantly for possible updates and or notices from us.

At this point might as well accept DJ cuz he can combat probe xD

On 12/13/2016 at 10:52 AM, Daemon Belial said:

You wouldn't wanna get lost in that beautiful Trump mane for the rest of your days? Quit fooling yourself.

Tswift is the superior T again👌

Edited by Doomchinchilla

2 hours ago, Doomchinchilla said:

Tswift is the superior T again👌

Mr. T is the superior T m8

11 hours ago, Torrent Rage said:

In 4 sentences or less, please explain how to quickly combat probe a ship that you are hunting down.

dscan for general direction then drop probes.  after each hit bm spot . if its cap/super and it  cloaks wait for dictors if not go for decloak light cyno. Make sure some one is recording

video will be up tomorrow or Saturday