How to apply
Make a new thread with the title: [Mains Name] Application. This must appear exactly as in-game.
Copy and paste questions 1-16 into your thread and put your answers to them in yellow. If you would like to add any further supporting information such as links to your favorite kills, any videos you may have made or favorite fits please do.
Please try to answer the questions as fully as possible to enable us to process your application quicker.
If you have any questions please speak with a recruiter in our discord.
A working Mic and not being afraid to use it.
An active killboard and a proven pvp history.
Minimum of 20m SP, generally less than this and you are unlikely to be of use. Exceptions can be made.
Join our public discord channel and chat to recruiters while we process your application - https://discord.gg/AnCUFBm
You will get asked lots of questions, deal with it.
1. Do you know anyone in PL or Black Omega that can vouch for you? If yes, who.
2. If you don’t know anyone, how did you hear about Black Omega?
3. Tell us about your time in Eve (alliances, corps etc).
4. Tell us a bit about yourself as a person.
5. What is your main TZ? What hours do you usually play in?
6. List all of your alts, how many SP (to the nearest million), what their role is and links to their killboard.
7. Do you have any capitals? If so, what and which character.
8. If no, why not?
9. Do you have any Supercapitals/Titans? If so, what and which character.
10. What type of gameplay do you enjoy the most?
11. Do you have any FC experience? If yes please elaborate
12. If no to the above, are you interested?
13. How do you make ISK in game?
14. If you were an inch inside your mum, and your dad an inch inside you… which way would you push to get out?
15. SCENARIO 1: You log in and not much is happening....what do you do?
16. SCENARIO 2: Someone calls you a faggit in comms....what do you do?
We aim to complete applications in a timely fashion (48-72hrs), but this is subject to RL and volume of applications. Once you have completed the application and our recruiters have trawled your accounts you may then be invited to an interview on comms.